Chapter 2: Rampaging Monster

The night was nigh and the tubbies were all sleeping comfy and cozy in their beds. That is, until suddenly, Tink sat up, his face cold and dead. Emotionless. Someone would think he was sleep walking, but his eyes were open.

Po heard him hop out of bed and his footsteps against the metal floor of The Superdome. She slowly opened her eyes and saw him. "Tink...? Why are you up so early...?"

She saw him walk over to the custard machine. He couldn't possibly want food now!

"You...You can't seriously be hungry now. Go back to bed..." She said sleepily.

Tink raised his arm and clenched his fist and then suddenly smashed it.

Po's eyes shot open and she sat up. "Tink!!"

Tink didn't seem to hear her and just slowly walked out of The Superdome.

Po was shocked by what her best friend just did and shook Laa and Dip. "Guys! Tink just smashed the custard machine and left! Wake up!"

Dip groaned and Laa slowly opened her eyes as she sat up. "Huh...?"

"I said Tink's gone! He just left!"

"We have to go find him!" Laa said, her eyes opening wide too.

Dip groaned a bit and yawned. "You guys go...I'll wait here if he gets back."

Po and Laa nodded, grabbing two flashlights and Po shockingly grabbing some bandages.

"Po? What's that for?"

"Tink must've hurt his hand when he smashed the machine."

Laa nodded. "I suppose you're right. Let's split up and find him." She said as they walked outside and turned on their flashlights, shining it in the dark night.

"Tink? Where are you?!" Po called out as she walked throughout their home at night. Normally, it would be beautiful, but now the night sky no longer mesmerized her. It scared her. She hoped her best friend was ok.

She called out again before ending up near a tree. She then saw something pink and glowing behind it. She peeked around and then gasped.

It was a bowl of custard.

"What is custard doing here?" She asked as she grabbed the bowl and kept looking.

She seemed to be walking forever until she saw a tubby with purple fur and an upside down triangle antenna.

"Tink! There you are!"

Tink didn't respond.

"Tink...?" She then saw something yellow nearby before her eyes widened with horror. Pure horror.

Laa was on the ground, her body lifeless and her screen cracked. She had blood on her fur, and her eyes had deep scars over them. She...She was dead!

"W-What happened t-to Laa?! Laa! Laa, wake up!!" Po cried out as she began to run over before she felt Tink's hand grab her. She slowly turned around and then her eyes widened with not horror, but fear.

His face was a dark gray and his eyes were black. A dark and terrifying black. Tink then screamed at her, an ear piercing scream. That wasn't Tink.

Po screamed, but not as loud as him and managed to break free of his grip and start running. She didn't care where she was going but she had to run!! This was all happening so fast! Laa was dead! Tink killed her and was some kind of monster!

She kept running and running until she made it back to The Superdome. But then she saw something even more scary.

Dip was there, but his head! It wasn't on his body! And Noo Noo was in pieces!

"No, no, no!!!" She cried out before turning around and seeing Tink run after her, screaming that monstrous scream.

Po gasped and quickly dodged Tink and started running, trying to get away from The Superdome or anywhere around Tink!

She kept running and running, jumping over branches and falling trees until there wasn't anywhere to go. There was a giant tree in front of her and she didn't know which way to choose!

But then, she heard footsteps coming and she turned around and gasped.

Tink had rope in his hands, and he cackled a monstrous cackle before stepping closer.

Po backed up against the tree, looking scared out of her mind. "T-Tink...P-Please...!"

Tink roared at her and lunged at her and she screamed before suddenly? He was punched in the face.

Po opened her eyes and then gasped.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" A WHITE tubby screamed