25 .

"Oh shii" Elijah said quickly grabbing his phone back. I began to get my things ready to leave cause I wasn't about to deal with this. "Where you going?" He asked me. I continued to ignore him and started walking out the restaurant. Once I got outside I pulled out my phone to call an Uber. The Uber was 5 mins away. "Thank God" I said to myself, then out of nowhere Elijah came and snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Why you not saying shii to me, just come back inside so we can talk" he said with my phone in his hand. "Give me my phone" I said with a straight face. "Nahh you not getting it back.. I'm really sorry about wht you had saw I swear I was finna tell you" he said to me. When I tell you I punched the shii out of this nigga face, left his ass with a fucking bruise.

My Uber was finally here so I took my phone back from Elijah and got into the car. "Angie?" The driver asked me. "Yeah thts me" I replied back and he drove off. As I'm in the car I deleted that fuck nigga number off of my phone. I was madder then a motha fucka.. this nigga rlly has a baby momma which obviously means he has a whole kid and I don't do both of them.

Anyways after 20 minutes of driving I finally reached home. When I got inside I went upstairs to my bedroom. "I not even mad tbh" I said to myself. That's just one less nigga I had to worry about. Right now I just need a chain dangling in my face and I knew exactly who to call. I got on my phone and began to text the nigga the Uber eats nigga tht had brought me my food the other day.

Incase y'all forgot why he look like ⬇️

This is our conversation we just had ⬇️

He was on my type of timing.. I don't have time to cry over NO nigga just move on to the next one and keep it pushing. But anyways, I took my heels, and my clothes off and put on my robe. I place my clothes I just took off in my closet. I freshened up a little bit by fixing my make up, hair, and room. It took me a good 30 minutes to do all of that and I changed into something more sexier

⬇️

Awhhh I thought a nigga thts keeps their child and baby momma a secret said sum 🤔

But anyways when I was done getting ready and looking cute ass always I got a FaceTime call from the Uber eats nigga.. I really need to find out his name. I answered the FaceTime call. "Bring yo sexc ass downstairs" he said into the phone. "Shii don't gotta tell me twice" I said putting my robe on and rushing to get the door for him.

I opened the door and there his fine ass was standing there looking better than ever 😻. "Mmmm.. wht you got under that robe" he said closing the door and following me upstairs. "Come to the room and you could take it off and see" I said going up the stairs. "Shii don't gotta tell me twice" he said as he smacked my ass and held it until I reached my bedroom.

Voter for another chapter