twenty nine

I knocked on Spencer's front door, looking down at my phone as soon as I did. After about forty seconds, I narrowed my eyes. I glanced back up, knocking again.

"Pen, hello?" I knew he was using a cane, but his apartment wasn't big enough for him to take that long. After another ten seconds, it opened. I scanned him.

His hair was back in a small bun, his eyes darker then usual. He was just in a pair of sweats and a long sleeve shirt, and he was leaning on his cane. "Sorry, I was in the bathroom" He lied.

How did I know that? Because I knew Spencer, and I knew that when he lied he wouldn't look directly at a person. I walked past him, putting my messenger bag on his couch. "Strauss came to visit me last night. I'm going back into work Wednesday" I told him. He shut the door behind us,

"That's great" He let out, and I nodded. I started fixing up around his house like I normally did every time I came over.

"Sorry I had to come so late, I was helping Aaron look over the Foyet case" I explained, picking up his messenger bag that was on the floor. He grabbed my arm tightly, and my eyes went wide. I dropped the bag on the ground, my head turning to my right to look at him.

"Don't touch that" He ordered, and I just stared at him for a moment. I tried pulling away from him, but he didn't let go. I scrunched my nose and pursed my lips, trying once again. Nothing.

Flinching at the pain, I said, "Spencer, you're hurting me" I told him. He then let go, and I narrowed my eyes.

Oh. Oh, no. No, no no no...

I snatched his bag, rummaging through it, "Veronica, no!" My head shot up.

Veronica?  He never called me Veronica. Not unless...

My eyes began to water as I dumped the entire thing out on his couch, and there they sat. Two bottles of Dilauded, one half empty and the other completely gone. I held my breath as I squeezed my eyes shut, rubbing them to stop myself from breaking down.

I should have known he was using again.

Finally letting out a shaky and heavy breath, I turned to him. I licked my lips, shaking my head. "Why?" I questioned. He wouldn't even look at me. "How could you do this to yourself? Again?"I screamed loudly, shoving his shoulder. He held onto his cane tighter, "All I've done is try and keep you away from that!" Tears streamed down my face as I pointed at the mess I had made on his couch.

I then realized what I was doing. That he was scared, that he was just as upset as I was. And I tried to calm down, so I slowly took his arm and pulled his sleeve up. This revealed a few bruises and plenty of small holes.

I accidentally let out a sob, covering my mouth as I began to shake. Sobbing, I said, "Spencer, please" I cried.

I was so scared for him. First, we didn't know if he could ever walk without a cane again. Now he was shooting up drugstore heroine in his free time.

"I'm sorry" When I looked at him, I saw he was crying too.

I felt horrible for yelling at him, I felt like a monster knowing that I was making him cry. I was just so nervous, so worried that something would happen to him. I shook my head, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" I knew he hated when I raised my voice.

"You should, what I'm doing is horrible" He whispered, and I cupped his right cheek with my trembling hand.

"Look at me" I begged, and even though it took him a moment, he finally did. "I didn't mean to yell at you" I repeated quietly, "I'll help you through this, okay? But you need to be honest with me" He nodded. "Spencer, I love you. Never forget that" He let a small tight lip smile appear, but only for a moment.

"I love you too"

000

I entered Aaron's apartment the next morning, and once I shut the door, I pressed my back up against it. Tears welled in my eyes as I slid down the wooden rectangle, dropping my bag on the ground. I buried my face in my knees, pressing them to my chest.

"Veronica?" Aaron questioned in a worried tone, and I felt his hand rest on my shoulder. I shook my head as I tried to hide my light crying.

"I'm just so tired" I admitted out of no where, finally looking up at him. He sat down fully now right across from me, but he was facing me. He began to wipe my cheeks, my arms wrapping tighter around my legs.

He nodded, "I know" he comforted, "Did something happen with Reid"

Yes. Yes, something did.

Could I tell him that?

No, absolutely not.

I shook my head, and this made him confused. "Really? I tho--" My eyes moved from his to his lips. I needed to stop him from asking anymore questions, and honestly, I needed some dick.

So I planted my lips on his. He jumped at the suddenty, but he was the one thing that could make me relax.

He pulled away from me, examining my face to make sure I was really up for it. I nodded, and he stood. He held his hand out for me to take, and I gladly did so. He helped me up, the two of us entering his bedroom. I kicked my shoes off, walking over to he was standing. I pushed him onto his bed, catching him by surprise. "Take your shirt off" I ordered, and he didn't have to be told twice.

He sat up and took the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head. He threw it to the opposite side of the bed. I followed his actions, tossing my own shirt towards the same location as his. This revealed my red laced bra, and his eyes wandered to my chest. He licked his bottom lip a little, and I smirked. I straddled him, pulling him into another kiss.

His tongue entered my mouth, his hands sliding to my back. His fingers started to play with the clasp of my bra, and a few seconds later, it unclipped. I let it fall off of me, running my own fingers up and through his hair.

He reached for one of my breasts, making me gasp in between kisses. He began to nibble at my bottom lip as he played with my nipple, and I could feel myself becoming wet.

My hands slid down his arms, and then I pushed him on the bed again. I began undoing the button of his pants, unzipping them. He swapped the roles on me, turning me onto my back so he could kick his pants off. I shook my head, smirking. "Oh, no no" I whispered, pushing him on his back for the final time. I started to unzip my skirt, throwing it off.

Brushing my lips on his, I said, "You top tomorrow" I suggested, grabbing his erection. His eyes rolled back as he took a loud and deep breath. I slid my underwear off right before taking his down myself, revealing his exposed member. He pointed to the top drawer of his nightstand, and I leaned over to open it.

Inside revealed a pack of condoms, and I grabbed it. Opening one, I began to roll it down and onto him.

As soon as I finished, I positioned him near my entrance, descending down on him quickly. The two of us moaned, and I clutched onto his shoulders. I let out a shaky breath, beginning to move up and down slowly.

Oh, fuck yes.

After only a few pumps, I picked up the pace, knowing the two of us both wanted me to go faster. As I bounced, my breasts would follow. The fact that I was only a C helped a lot, and he seemed to enjoy them as well.

"Holy shit" he let out, gripping my hips tightly. He began to help me ride out to his climax, mine following very close behind.

At almost the same time, the two of us came to our climax's.

I got off of him, pulling out in the process. I felt limp as I lay down next to him, the two of us still trying to catch our breath. He looked at me, and then he let out a laugh. "Do it again" I scoffed with a smile, shaking my head.

"Tomorrow" I ensured, "Trust me. Tomorrow"