Epilogue.

Here it is! I'll talk to everyone at the end of this. -Sam

Four months later

Cecilia's POV

I looked down at Joseph's grave and slowly put down the flowers. I grabbed my big belly as I did this. I blew a kiss to the grave stone and turned to make my way to my family. Anthony waited for me with Marissa and Alex who were playing with flowers. I walked to the truck but before I could take another step I felt water come down my right leg. "Oh no," I whispered and grabbed my belly. "Anthony!" I yelled and Anthony was at my side in an instant. "What's going on?" Anthony asked me and I grabbed onto his arm. "It's time," I said and his eyes widened. "Let's go to the hospital," Anthony said and yelled," Marissa and Alex get in the truck. Your mom is having the babies." The girls cheered for their siblings and climbed in the car. I started feeling pain and I yelled for Anthony to hurry up. He climbed in the car after he helped me get in the passenger's seat. I prayed to God that my babies would be okay as we rode to the hospital.

At the Hospital: 2 hours later

Cecilia's POV

We arrived at the hospital and Anthony screamed for a wheelchair. I just focused on my breathing and just closed my eyes. The pain was getting worse until I exploded," Hello! I'm having twins here! Get me a damn wheelchair!" I was seated in a wheelchair and Anthony held my hand. The girls were sitting with a nurse while someone called Anthony's mother and Paloma. I was rolled into a room and the doctor came in. A few minutes later I heard the words I've made waiting for months. "Mr. and Mrs. Arango. It's time to have your babies," the doctor told me and I smiled. "Let's go have some babies," Anthony said and kissed my forehead. It was time to see my babies. 

20 minutes Later

"One more push," the doctor told me and I screamed as I pushed. I then laid back and said," i can't I can't." "Come on baby girl. You can do this," Anthony said and wiped a little bit of sweat from my forehead. I nodded and I pushed again. We then heard a cry. I looked to see one of my baby boys. "I want to hold him," I said and was handed my baby boy in a blue blanket. Anthony and I smiled at the little boy. "What should we name him?" I asked. "Samuel Anthony Arango," Anthony told me and I knew it was perfect. I nodded my head and that's when I felt another pain. "Time for the second baby," the doctor told me and I handed Samuel to a near by nurse. "Okay now Mrs. Arango. I need you to push," Mr. Gonzalez or the doctor told me. I began again and this time it was much easier. I heard a cry and I smiled as I leaned back. I closed my eyes and kept taking deep breaths. "Cecilia. I have him," Anthony told me and I opened my eyes to see another baby boy covered in a white blanket. I looked at Anthony and I nodded at him. "Why don't we name this baby boy, Joseph Sebastain Arango?" Anthony said and I gasped. "So then we'll always have a piece of Joseph," Anthony told me and I nodded. I held Joseph and Anthony held Samuel. I kissed Joseph's forehead and Samuel's cheek. 

I was later moved into a room where I could be with my babies. Anthony said I should get some sleep and I agreed since I couldn't keep my eyes open. I looked at Anthony with the boys and then slowly closed my eyes. 

Anthony's POV

I held my boys close to me. I was a father of baby boys. I couldn't stop smiling. Cecilia gave me a family. Samuel was gonna be a momma's boy due to him not letting go of Cecilia. I imagined teaching them how to play soccer and how to work the ranch. I started to cry a little of the thought of these boys getting older. I knew Marissa and Alex would protect their little brothers but I also knew that these boys were gonna protect their sisters from boys. I slowly put them in the little crib tub things the hospital has. (sorry I didn't know what it's called.) No visitors were allowed until tomorrow so I decided to sleep on the little couch. I closed my eyes and pictured the boys growing up.

The Next Day

Cecilia's POV

I was sitting on the hospital bed with my baby boys in front of me. I played with their little hands and sang a few songs. The door opened and in ran Marissa and Alex. "Mommy. They're so cute," Marissa said and Alex nodded. Alex grabbed Samuel's hand and kissed it. Marissa kissed Joseph's hand and they both whispered," Mommy I love them." "Guess what?" I whispered to them and saw Anthony's mom walk in with everyone. "They love you too," I whispered and kissed their cheeks. "Oh my grandsons are gorgeous," Anthony's mother said and ran over to the bed. "What are their names?" my grandmother asks. "Samuel and Joseph," I told them and they smiled. "They're beautiful names with wonderful meanings. Samuel for Anthony's father and Joseph for Joseph. Your childhood bestfriend," My grandfather said and I nodded. Anthony stood next to me as my grandmother held Joseph while Anthony's mother held Samuel. "I love you," Anthony whispered and I pecked his lips. "I love you too," I whispered back.

Six Years Later

Cecilia's POV

"Time for bed," I yelled to the kids who were playing with Anthony in the living room. "Mom a few more minutes. I almost pinned daddy," Joseph whinned as I walked into the living room. The living room was made into a fort and there was popcorn and other snacks on the coffee table. "No. It's time for bed. If we are all going horse back riding then we all need our rest," I said and sat on the couch. Samuel walked to me and sat next to me. His head laid on my chest and I smiled. Samuel has always been attached to me. "Mom. Can you tell us the story?" Joseph asked. "What story?" I asked. "Daddy's and your love story," Marissa said. I looked at Anthony in shock. "Kids. I don't think you want to hear it," Anthony said. "Mommy. Come on please," Alex said and the kids started to beg. "Okay okay. I want everyone to get comfortable," I said and they all smiled. Anthony sat on the floor with Isaiah, Diego, Marissa, and Alex. While Samuel and Joseph sat with me on the couch. "It started with Joseph and I falling in love....................."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I didn't update in a while. I have been busy with school and drama. I've been having quizzes and tests every single week. I'm sorry again. But I'm back and I have The Billionaiire Next Door posted. I will be posting Faking For Royalty by Sunday and updating The Billionaire Next Door tomorrow. So I hope everyone liked this book and my writing. I hope you can support me and read The Billionaire Next Door. Please Comment about the chapter and if you will support me. Thank you for reading. I love all of you!