~ 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ~

Jeongin shoved me to the side making me fall fully onto the table.
"What's your problem?" I asked him "What's wrong with being cute?" I continued staring him dead into the eyes.

Now his eyes were looking down I picked up my bag placing it back on my shoulder.

"Being cute is the same as being weak. I'm not weak anymore, I'm also not 'innocent little jeongin' so never call me cute again."

"Or else what?" I challenged him.
His head turned in annoyance back to me then locked eyes with me.
"I will have to prove it to you."

The time his eyes were locked with mine felt like ages before I finally broke it off, standing back up.
"Whatever." I mumbled pushing past him walking back outside.

The time had gone quick I didn't understand how it was already lunch time. Chaeyoung said she would meet me by the front gates so we could go out for lunch.

When I got there, I saw her talking to this young looking lad who had soft fluffy hair. From here I could see him smiling cutely at her and he patted her on the head.

Finally I made my entrance and I smiled at the both of them.
"Is this your boyfriend?" I asked a little curious as I watched her head moved back a little laughing.

"No! He isn't my boyfriend. Remember, my brother attends here too."

Right

Right.. I almost forgot her brother was in the same year as Mingi. I should have known. I met Felix when I was younger. Him and Mingi were good mates now I heard.

"Sorry Felix I honestly didn't recognise you you've grown up a lot now."

His eye smile became more prominent and he tapped me on the shoulder.
"I could say the same for you Y/n, you've grown up into a pretty young woman."

A little warmth flooded to my cheeks and I gave a glance to Chaeyoung.
When did Felix get this confident? And for a more important question, when did he get so handsome?

"Did you guys want to grab lunch with me?" He asked us and Chaeyoung was quick to turn him down.

"No.. Felix that would be weird. What about your friends? Go eat with them."

For once I spoke up and looked at Chaeyoung.
"Why would it be weird? Couldn't we take Mingi as well."

She was a little silent and looked at me then back at her brother.
"Actually yes, Y/n that's a great idea." She immediately cried grabbing my hands.
I smirked. Knowing that she thinks my brother is hot comes in handy.