C H A P T E R 43

Second Person POV

You let out a shaky breath as you went to knock on the door.

Knock Knock

Your knuckles hit the door. You waited a tad bit impatiently for him to open the door. Yes you were sort of worried of where Moon was, but you were nervous to talk to him. You had no clue how he'd be like.

"What?" He asked harshly. You rolled your eyes.

"Have you seen my cat?" You asked quickly.

"If it's black and white then yes."

"I'm here to take him back." You said more demandingly. He sighed and let you in. Not bothering to look around the room, you saw Moon and walked up to him with a soft look on your face. You crouched down and petted the cat, admiring his beauty.

"I don't think he's going to get up. He looks real comfortable." You state.

"Whatever just get him out." Masky complained. You rolled your eyes and mimicked him under your breath.

"I'll be back." You said as you left to go get Moons treats. Looking through the Petco bags, you found a blue package of fish flavored cat treats. You then got up again and went to Masky's room. You crinkled the treat bag and Moon looked up. You smiled. You walked up to him an gave him a treat. He finished and you picked him up, walking out the room.

"That cat better not be your weakness."

"And my being has anything to do with you?"

"If he slows you down, you'll risk all our lives. And I don't want your shit to get in the way of my work."

"Uh huh. Okay then, I'll be on my merry fucking way then."You said through gritted teeth. You basically slammed the door shut just to piss him off. You then went into your room and pulled out all the stuff. A couple of days ago you found a secret small room behind your closet. It was a bit hard for you to get in but when you did, it was pretty large inside. You decided to make that space where all Moon's stuff would be.

Timeskip of you making Moon's room.

When you finished, You looked at the space in amusement. It was aesthetic and Moon seemed to like it. You crawl out and get back in your room and stretch. You were about to change when you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Y/n I have the g-greatest idea of all time." You asked and sighed at the same time.

Toby showed you a picture on his phone. You observed it and let out a laugh. He looked at you confused.

"Are you serious Toby? I'll look like a fucking child." He pouted. You rolled your eyes and picked out some pajamas then left to change in your bathroom.

"Oh come on, it'll b-be so cool." He yelled from outside. You take off your shirt and put on the other.

"I'll look stupid."

"Everyone said n-no." He mumbled as I left the bathroom. You irked a brow.

"Everyone?"

"Yeah, you, Clocky, BEN, J-jeff and I." He said, noticing your new interest.

"And they all said no?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Fine I'll give it a shot."

"Good because I a-already ordered t-them."

"What?!"

. . .

Hey! Sorry for the delay, just didn't have the motivation yesterday. And sorry for the short chapter, I'll make a longer chapter next time. But anyways I was thinking...

Should I do a face reveal as a special for 6k reads?

Well, I'll see you next chapter, Bye Clouds!