/Chapter 58/

Chaeyoung's PoV

The class is so boring and I'm expecting Dahyun to talk to me but she didn't. She's just staring into nothing that made me worry about her.

I elbowed her causing her to snap out.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked

"Yes." She just said with her gloomy eyes.

I just sighed and focused on the lesson. While in the middle of the discussion, someone interrupted and when I looked on the door I saw Eunwoo Oppa.

"Excuse me Miss. I'll just need to give this. Mr. Shin said that you left it in the library." Eunwoo Oppa said to our teacher.

Our teacher went to him to talk to him. I looked again at Dahyun and like a while ago she's not into herself.

It's really new to see her like that. I wonder what happened to her.

I just shook my head. Then suddenly I noticed something that catches my attention.

I saw the string of Dahyun being visible in my eyes. It's the stronger one as I can say. As I saw it, I immediately followed it with my eyes as I noticed that it's going on somewhere.

I stopped as I saw the string stopped to a particular person.

"OH, MAMA!"

The whole class looked at me even our teacher and Eunwoo Oppa.

"Oh sorry," I said

Tzuyu turned her gaze to me and asked me what happened. I just told her that it was nothing.

The discussion started again and we all focused on the lecture when I look at the Dahyun string again and the string is still there.

"Dahyun-ah," I called up which made her look at me.

"D-do you like E-Eunwoo Oppa?"

"Huh?" Dahyun utters

"I saw your string connected to him," I said that made her look at me weirdly

"Are you sure? Maybe you just saw it wrong."

"I don't know but I really saw it," I said but seems like she didn't care. She focused again on the lesson and I just decided to focus too.

The class had finished and it's already our morning break. Tzuyu and I keep on glancing at Dahyun who really seems not fine.

"Dahyun-ah tell us what happened," I begged

"Yah Dahyun What happened?" Tzuyu also asked

As we arrived at the cafeteria, Dahyun just sighed and didn't bother to eat her food.

"Dahyun-ah. What happened? Tell us." I said to her again.

She looked at us and just smiled

"You really wanna know?" She asked

Tzuyu and I nodded as answered.

Dahyun's PoV

"You really wanna know?"

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung nodded instantly as they heard what I say.

Flashback

I'm here at the park with Momo asked me if she could talk to me. Lately, I rarely go to the dorm so we don't have any chance to talk even in our school coz we're always with the squad.

It's already 6:00 pm and I'm still here waiting for her for 30mins.

Ok, dahyun, 10 more minutes and if she didn't show up you'll go.

That's the same thing I've been saying to myself.

I looked at my watch when I decided to go but I saw someone walking over me.

"Dahyun-ah sorry for keeping you wait. Damn traffic." She said.

I just smiled at her and nodded.
"Ah it's ok, I just got here too," I said

Great dahyun great

"Really? Seems like you've been staying here for almost half an hour? Look, you have some insect bite here." She said as she checked me.

"Ah, it's ok. I got this in our school." I just said.

"Oh... Uh anyways, I just notice that you rarely go to the dorm. So I'm here to give you this." She said and handed me a small box.

"What is this form?" I asked her while receiving the box with a smile.

This is the first time she gave me something.

"Oh, just a self-made bracelet. I asked Mina to teach me how to make one and then that's it. I hope it will fit you."She said

I opened the box and saw a bracelet with some beads of my favorite colors.

"Woah~ Momo this is nice!"

"Thanks! Glad you liked it." She said.

"I love it to be honest. I'll be wearing this all the time." I said and wore the bracelet in me.

"You must." She said and smiled.

"Anyway, What's with this? It's not your birthday right?" I asked her and slightly laughed.

"Well, It's actually a thank you gift for you. Do you know? What Typical friend doing whenever they are about to leave." Momo said as she shrugged.

I frowned upon hearing her words that made me speak unconsciously

"You're leaving me?" I asked to her

"Ne, I just decided to tell it to you first before the others. I need to go back to Japan and do some stuff there." She said

I just remained silent after she said that.

Why Momo? Why you are always acting up like that? Like it's just easy for you to leave someone that really loves you?

Oh right, It's because you never knew that I have feelings for you that I love you.

How will you know if you're always busy and whenever I tried to talk to you, you're always changing up the topic like you already know what I'm going to say but you don't want me to tell it to you?

I keep on sending you my signal that I love you but seems like you're always shoving it away.

I even tried to hate you coz they say that "The more you hate the more you love the person" it's funny, isn't it? But you don't care, I don't know if you're a fool or you're just blind that you can't see my love for you.

"W-when is your flight?" I asked without looking at her.

"Probably next week. I already fixed my things and maybe I'll just continue my studies there."

"Why? I mean do you even need to do that?"

"Yeah, it's my mom's decision. But I'll be back here. Heechul will stay here and can't go with me." She said

So after all it's still about him. You're going back here for him.

"That's nice."