Chapter 4

**(I accidentally deleted the picture while editing :") I'm sorry danger noodle

**(I accidentally deleted the picture while editing :") I'm sorry danger noodle.)**

》Y/N's POV

It was the first day of my trainer job. I was worried and scared of failing and making a fool out of myself. But, I need to somehow get money. I couldn't depend on Mr. Stark to give me money or do things for me. I appreciated his help but it was enough by just giving me shelter and a job until my home was reconstructed and my job was returned to me. 

I put on a black legging with a black shirt and a pair of tennis shoes that Natasha got me the day before, then I went to eat my breakfast. Banner was there, eating as he reads the newspaper. I decided not to bother him and just mind my own business. "Morning." He said without looking up from the newspaper. 

"Morning!" I shot back, as I poured hot coffee in a cup and slipped some bread slices in the toaster. 

"There's something for you by the door. It was something that survived the destruction of your apartment, at least that's what Steve told me when he got here." I nodded and made my way to the door. There was a big box marked as fragile. I took out my pocket knife an carefully slit the tape off. I opened the lead and took out all the crumbled newspaper until I found a shiny object. I felt my lips twist into a smile as I knew exactly what it was. I took it out carefully, looking at it admiringly. "Wow, that's one nice sword. But why do you want a sword?" Banner asked, now looking up from his newspaper.

"This is a sword my father made for me. He did it and gave it to me on my fifteenth birthday. I had it on display back at my apartment. Maybe it scared off some of my dates."

Banner laughed and I smiled at him, leaving the sword in the box. I took my toasts out as soon as they popped from the toaster. I took out the butter and spread some over my toasts. I took a cheese stick and sat at the table to finish my breakfast. 

As soon as I was done I cleaned my dishes and took my box back to my room. I took out the sword and looked at it, I was starting to think I would never see it again. I gave it a name back then: Sivert

Sivert is an old Norse word meaning victory, guard and defense. What better name for a sword? I foud it's sheath and covered the sword then I strapped it to my hip, feeling like papa was with me again. I really missed my parents. 

With that I made my way out and found an elevator to the training room. My heart was pounding hard against my ribs. I took a deep breath before the doors slipped open. I stepped out and looked around. I found Clint, Natasha and Steve together at a bench, talking like old high school friends. I tried to picture them as my students. I was the teacher, they were to follow my instructions. Right?

I walked to them, trying to contain the feeling of wanting to run off to my room and hide under my covers. "You guys ready?" I asked, trying to sound cool.

"Yep!" Natasha piped up, giving me a reassuring smile. Clint gave me a nod and Steve a thumbs up. 

Then his gaze landed on the sword at my hip. "Hey, you got it!"