❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17❅

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

𝓦𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓮, 𝓦𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Author's POV
Throughout the whole class, Cyclone's been clinging into our main character. And it's also weird that Y/n wasn't that annoyed by his presence beside her. Yaya and Ying were puzzled by how they interact with each other. This is the second time Y/n interacts with her opposite kind. It was currently a 30-minute break until classes start again when this happened:

"Hey y/n do you still like Boboiboy?" Ying asked out of the blue, Y/n was shocked by the question in which made her frown. She forced out a smile and looked at Ying. "What made you think that? Me? Having feelings for an idiot? Hahaha," she laughed anxiously. Ying was skeptical about her reply.

"O-okay?" Yaya soon came to join in the conversation as she took a sit in front of Y/n's table. "Where's your bodyguard?" Yaya asked with a smug look on her face. (Insert Lenny face) "what?" Y/n glanced at her with curiosity. "Cyclone, isn't he your bodyguard?" Yaya teased, Ying secretly stifled a giggle.

Both of her friends high-fived underneath the table. "He's not my bodyguard. And he's probably in the washroom or something" she replied coldly.

"Y/n let's be real here. Is there something going on between you and Cy?" Yaya's question made her flustered, her mind flooded with different kinds of ideas about what she asked. "W-what d-do y-you mean?!" She blurted out, "are you two in a secret relationship?~~" Yaya cooed.

"No!" Y/n directly answered, the volume of her voice almost made her friends jump in surprise. "Yeah yeah" Ying flapped her hand "but why are you guys holding hands earlier then? Care to explain that particular event?" Ying interrogated, placing her chin on top of her intertwined fingers. Eyes showing hunger for answers.

"Well uh" Y/n sweatdropped, scratching the back of her head. Eyes roaming around to find something to excuse. Her eyes then landed on the clock. A lightbulb appeared on top of her head "W-we were rushing to school and he grabbed my hand so I can catch up with him" Y/n responded.

"Why are you guys walking to school together? Don't you live far from school? And his house is located in the other way?" Yaya chimed in, Y/n is fully cornered with questions.

"Because I just want to pick up Y/n. Isn't that allowed?" Cyclone spoke up who just arrived. "O-oh hey Cyclone how's it going?" Ying acted as if they weren't talking about him a second ago.

"Nice try, Ying." Cyclone rolled his eyes with his arms folded. The two females nervously chuckled and soon enough the bell rang meaning it's time for the next class. They hurried to their seats when the next teacher stepped inside.

(Time skip)

Earthquake's POV
Is it just me? Or there's something weird going on. Who could've thought that my brother would conquer Rosie with ease?

I really thought they would plan to get to know each other first before having a relationship. "What are you looking at Quake?" Thunder asked behind me with his nonchalant expression. "Them" I pointed outside the door where my brother is talking to his 'loving' girlfriend.