Chapter: 09

Eran's POV

I wandered across the room, biting my nails and looking towards my phone every passing second. I did find out Rose on messenger but was way too afraid to talk to her. The last time I tried to pull off something cool, which backfired horribly, that she probably despises me by now.

"Okay I found her out on messenger, should I go ahead?" I wrote to Jessica, hoping she could fix the mess that I created. "How am I supposed to know that?" replied Jessica. Little brat, let Ricky come to me again with the hopes of enticing her. I huffed as I sat back. I have never acted this crazy regarding a girl before, I don't know what is she doing to me. My heart skipped a beat as my phone vibrated with a text incoming from Rose.

Hell yeah

Rose: "Hey Eran!"

Okay, I see exclamation mark. She seems excited

Eran: "I thought you would never speak to me again"
Rose: "Presumptuous much?"
Eran: "I like to assume the worst"
Rose:  "umm okay?"
Eran: "okay, I was hoping that you calmed down"

Rose: "Why would I need to calm down?"

Eran: "I thought my words pissed you off"

Rose: "I was never mad at you, I was just taken aback seeing such a text"

Eran: "Okay, I think I should ask you about your health! How are you doing?"

Rose's POV
"Okay, I think I should ask you about your health! How are you doing?" The text read from Eran. My eyebrows shot up, out of confusion. "What?" asked Veronica taking her eyes off her book. "How does he know about my condition?" I muttered. "Leukemia? Or your mental health struggles?" asked Veronica. I pulled my legs to my chest and dropped the phone on the bed. Veronica rolled towards my part of the bed and gazed towards the conversation. "Neh, he is just asking. Chill out" she answered and rolled to the other side, casually. 

Rose: "Why do you suddenly wanna know that?"

Eran: "Because that's what crossed my head at the moment?"

Rose: "Lmao, I'm good. Thanks for asking"

Eran: "Where are you from?"

Rose: "LA"

Eran: "Had asked Daisy, but that asshole told me to ask you"

Daisy. I absolutely forgot about Daisy. Its clear that Eran and Daisy are good friends, since he's keeping tabs on me from her. There was an elusive feeling of heat at the thought of  them being together. I push those insolent thoughts from my mind and focus on the conversation.

Rose: "I see"
Eran: "And I still see zero percentage of enthusiasm from your side"

I smile. I think my boring texts bother him for some reason and seeing that botheration makes me feel all giddy. I know these feelings are way too soon but I cant help and ignore the crimson which rushes to my cheeks the second I see his texts on my phone.

Eran's POV
I swear to god, every single female in this whole entire world loves to be a lesbian to their girl bestfriends, as if they are like the rebound partner after a terrible loss or a bad breakup event. TakeJessica and Daisy for an example.I remember after every class, whenever I used to walk out of the class I used to spot them together. Either Daisy is on Jessica's lap or Jessica is buried in Daisy's neck and hair which absolutely pisses off Ricky, we all know that.

I have got no idea how come Rose is so humble and decent being such a close friend of Daisy. She didn't even like the idea of her being called 'babe'. I mean in this generation, girls with decency are a tough match. They are all attracted towards one night stands, late night parties, smoking pot or making hideous videos. But, Rose seems different. She doesn't even have any Instagram pictures.