When You and Him Play A Horror Game

PHOTO : From BNHA Anime (Season 3 - Training Camp Arc) [Fun fact : The background of this photo is already a hint of what game you guys are going to play ;D]

IMPORTANT : I would like to remind you all that images I put in the scenario are from the horror game itself. I wanted to say it in advance so you guys can prepare yourselves for what you guys are about to see in case you guys are not a fan of horror genre. You can grab a snack or maybe a pillow to hug to reassure you, dear readers.

Date created : August 13, 2020

Date edited : August 21, 2020

...

"AHHHHH!!"

*THUD*

"M-My love?!"

Todoroki responded to my sudden scream and the loud thud coming from our shared bedroom that he stopped working out in our gym room so he could check out what's going on with me.

"O-Ouch, that girl was fiesty! All I wanted was to turn on all the six generators inside an abandoned warehouse and escape. Is that too much to ask-"

"(Y/N), are you okay?! Is there a villain barging into our house?!"

I saw Todoroki entering the bedroom in a quick pace and he's still holding his workout barbell like he's ready to use it as a weapon or he could be carrying it by accident while he was worried about my state.

"Oh, Shoto~! H-Hahaha, sorry if you're seeing my clumsy self but I'm okay! No villain here!", I said with bright reassurance and even gave him a thumbs up while laying down on the floor.

He sighed with relief and wiped his sweat before replying, "That's a relief. Your voice was very loud that it was able to reach the living room and here I thought something bad happened to you".

"Sorry for making you worry", I apologized and tried to get up but Todoroki did the rest and looked at me from head to toe to see if I have any injuries, "I was just playing a horror game, that's all".

"Horror game?", he asked and the moment he saw the monitor from our PC set, "Oh, that explains why you were screaming. Funny, playing something that will make you scared after taking a nap".

"Right? I don't know what came over me but I feel like playing something different today!", I said and grinned fixed the wires from the headset, "Well, I better continue-"

"I'm joining with you"

My eyes widened and suddenly, he put the barbell on top of our lower dresser and took off his shirt which revealed his chiseled and manly body of his.

I blushed bright pink, which is really odd for me since I've seen his bare body more than five times already and also the fact that I am married to this sexy-I mean, to this hunk of a-I MEAN! heroic but also secretly-adorable-but-he-doesn't-know-it kind of man. Yeah! (A/N: *tries not too laugh after writing this part* Keep it together, me)

Then again, I can't get over how breathtaking his body is and you can't change my mind, TwT

"Y-You mean, you want to play this game with me?", I asked and raised a brow.

He nodded and grabbed the bath towel from the closet close to our restroom.

"Yes. I have nothing else to do anyway after I work out and...I want to spend my time with my wife", Todoroki said with a soft smile before kissing my lips, "Wait for me, okay? I'll just take a shower real quick".