chapter nineteen : E W !

YOU SAT ON YOUR CHAIR WHILE ARRANGING THE JERSEYS THAT YOU WILL DELIVER PERSONALLY TO THEIR COACH. Cole isn't with you because he has a blind date with someone, you felt empty whenever he isn't here. You just shrugged it off as you slipped on your Nekoma Jacket and grabbed the box.

Noie is sleeping peacefully on his bed as you kissed his head and whispered "Mommy's going to be back love you" You wore your sneakers and head outside while struggling to hold the box.

You successfully locked the house as you tucked the keys inside the your pockets and grabbed your Porsche key. You walked over to your Porsche car and opened the bunk, you placed the three boxes inside the bunk and closed it and wiped your hands.

You smiled and wipes your sweat with the sleeve and immediately hopped inside the driver's seat and bluetooth your phone. "let's rock on tokyo ghoul" You mumbled as the music began.

"oShiete oh! Oshiete Oh" You sang while to you drove out from the garage and full speed ahead. You pressed the gas, as you opened the windows. Your hair was flowing against wind.

You turned and stop when you saw someone faint beside the sidewalk, no one was helping him. You immediately unbuckled your seatbelt and bolted out of your car.

You kneeled beside the male and slapped his cheeks, he flinched making you sigh in relief. "are you okay?" You asked, The male opened his eyes and closed it again before shaking his head no.

"oi! Wake the fuck up-" Before you slap him again he grabbed your hand and pulled down before saying. He pulled his mask down and looked at you. You froze, this man was like a meal.

"I'm not fine, a fucking dog pooped on my shoe and it's fucking disgusting" The male almost vomit as he covered his mouth, you chuckle as you helped him up

"I'm not fine, a fucking dog pooped on my shoe and it's fucking disgusting" The male almost vomit as he covered his mouth, you chuckle as you helped him up. "I have a disinfectant inside the car" He stared at you in awe, You went back to your car and grabbed a box of tissues, a disinfectant and a alcohol.

You walked back to him as you kneel down and covered your nose "ew" you mumbled as you wrapped the tissue on the poop and immediately threw it away. The smell was disgusting "bleg-ew" You covered your mouth as you quickly opened the alcohol and poured on his shoe.

The male felt a little bad because it's his fault and it was him supposed to clean that. He kneeled down and grabbed your hand as you blushed at the sudden contact and looked up to him. "I'll do it" You nodded unsurely and backed away as the male wiped his shoe multiple times and sprayed it with disinfectant.

He stood up and grabbed your hand as he opened your hand, you looked at him confused. He poured a little bit of alcohol as you pulled your hand back and rubbed it.

The male stayed silened and looked at you "Sakusa Kiyoomi" He croaked out as you wiped your hands with a tissue and shaked his clean soft hands "Haiba Y/n nice to meet y-- YOU'RE FROM ITACHIYAMA RIGHT?!" Sakusa flinched and slowly nodded. Your eyes sparkled as you held both of his hands. You noticed his ID, and his school.

'luckyyy~' you thought

Sakusa blushed and looked awya, he has never touched a women's hand before "I'm going there too! You should come with me.. if your going back of course" You shyly rubbed your neck as Sakusa gulped.

"I-I am... sh-shall we?" Sakusa stuttered with a blush as you beamed and grabbed his hand, you pulled him inside your car and pushed him in the driver seat.

Sakusa stumbled and sweatdropped as you ran at the other side and opened the car as you sat on the driver's seat.

You immediately stepped on the gas almost made Sakusa jerked forward. You looked at him and quickly stepped on the pedal and once again he jerked forward but this time he accidentally banged his forehead against the car drawers. Your eyes widened.

"oh shit! I'm so sorrry!" You said, Sakusa glared at you making you squeak, he sighed "It's fine" He said plainly making you feel bad. You opened the car drawers. You grabbed the first aid kit as you took the bandaid box and open it. You turned to Sakusa who has a confusion plastered on his face. "what?" he asked.

"what bandaid do you want..?" Sakusa sighed and looked over, he almost laugh because you have monkeys band aids and spongebobs. You blushed in embarrassment as Sakusa took the spongebob one. He peeled it off making you panic "I-I'll do it!" You said before grabbing the band aid but you accidently pressed the button that unbuckles your belt.

Your eyes widened so did Sakusa's, You fell on top of Sakusa (in slow motion) You closed your eyes ready for the impact. But you didn't, yoy slowly opened your eyes and blushed.

You were sitting on top of Sakusa's lap, he blushed furiously so did you. You tried to squirm but he grabbed your waist making you blushed even harder. Sakusa looked away with a blush and mumbled.

"d-don't move.. y-you'll regret it" You blushed when you realized what he mean, you immediately stopped squirming as Sakusa lifted you up gently with you supporting. You sat on the driver's seat again.

You blushed harder and gulped as you looked down, Sakusa didn't know what to do and just looked away with a blush on his face. "l-let's g-go" You stuttered whule Sakusa just hummed and kept looking away.

Silence and awkwardness was the only things inside your car.

"a-about that.. i-im sorry" You croaked out with a blush while gripping the driver's wheel tightly in your arms. Sakusa gulped "y-yeah.. Let's forget just what happened" Sakusa answered with a blush as you nodded.

"y-yeah let's just forget what happened!"

TO BE CONTINUED
(sorry if this was a short chapter)