•|25|•

He chuckled bitterly.
"Brother. What are brothers supposed to do? No. Wait. What are parents supposed to do?"

Mirae looked at him, blinking rapidly contemplating at what he said. She opened her mouth for a brief seconds but no words came out.

"Parents are supposed to take care of their children; teach them what's right and what's wrong. They are their children's biggest supporters. Am I right?"

She nodded her slowly, intently watching his every move. She knew that look in his eyes. Anger.Sadness.Revenge.

"Then why didn't my parents do the same?" He whispered.

He was on the verge of crying but Mirae hugged him tightly, whispering comforting things.
He hugged her back, head on her shoulders and tears falling on her shirt. But she didn't care. All she cared about at the moment was him and how to make things better between both the brothers.

"I'm not the same happy guy Mimi."

She almost giggled at the nickname but composed herself.

"What happened JenJen?"

As soon as she saw him smile a little, she knew the atmosphere had cooled down.

"My parents left me. They went away with Minhyung to Canada. He studied there and lived happily with his family. I was here left alone. Until Taeyong, you'll meet him some day. He was the one who helped me the most. Unlike Mark. They never came back once to ask me how I was. For them, I was dead. I don't know why. I don't know what I did wrong."

"But why is he here then?" Mirae asked, still holding him in her arms.

"When I first joined this group, Taeyong took me with him to meet the other guys of The black Label. I met everybody and in the end I got to know that Mark was going to be our leader. I almost left when I heard that. He was the leader of this team before I came. Taeyong then took him to NCT. This is the first time I've seen him after all these years."

"Did you ever try to ask him why he came back to Korea in the first place? Did you ever ask him why was he into this business?"

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sooooooo
Mimi JenJen
MiJen
JenMi
❤️