24. The Truth.

Sameer's POV

"Sir it would be tough to find about her in such a short time"

"I don't care! I want all details in 3 days!" I yelled giving Shabbir (my private investigator) Adi's pic and name. He wanted to know about Adi's full name or address but I don't know anything he said still he will investigate about her but he needs a few days. I agreed to give him 3 days. I couldn't wait anymore.

"Okay sir," he said and walk out. Sighing I leaned back on my chair.

"...Indeed You snatch my innocence. you CAN cage me here. But I will always be someone else. I will always be my husband's"  her voice echoed my mind. I was feeling pain whenever I think about the situation. I know I was still trying to force her to be with me after whatever I did. But I couldn't live without her. It's not like I didn't regret what I did that night. I was regretting every passing second. I hated myself for that. But I love her more than I hated myself. So that's why I couldn't let her go. I couldn't let her be in someone else nikah. She has to be mine. In a halal way. In a legal way. In every way.

I looked at the clock and saw it was lunch timing. Getting up from my seat I walk out of my office after grabbing my car keys and mobile.

As I reach my house I got out of the car and walk inside. Before going to my room I decided to check on Adi. I always did this but she never notices cause she was always sitting in the window seat and stare out of the window looking void. My heart always broke seeing her like that but I know I had to give her time which I did. Peeing inside her room I glance at the window but there was no one. And it was strange. I walk inside and look around but the room was empty.

"Adi" I called her but no response. Going to the washroom I knock "Adi. Are you there?" But no response. Getting restless I ran outside. I directly went to the kitchen I was about to ask Aliya where is Adi. Cause I had given her clear instructions that if I was not there then that would be her responsibility to keep eyes on Adi.

My feet stopped as I entered the kitchen and my fast beating heartbeat become calm as I saw my Adi standing in the kitchen making something on the stove.

"Adi" I call her but she didn't look up at me and continues her chores

"Sir. You told me na that I should take Adi baaji's help in the kitchen... So I've asked her and she said she will help me from now on" before I say anything Aliya came and informed me with happiness. I know she was also worried about Adi being in only in her room. And now seeing Adi coming out of her room it was really a relief for us.

I nodded and walk out of the kitchen with a small smile.

*********

Adiba's POV,

After lunch sameer went out like always. I heard from Aliya that he only cames to have lunch with me and after that, he always went back to his office.

Today I thought to came out of the room not because sameer ordered me but because I don't want to be in my room. If I stay in my room then sameer got the chance to came closer to me and if I stay out he won't be able to do anything.

I was in living room in my thought when I heard a doorbell. I saw Aliya going toward the door to open it. After sometimes she walks to me.

"Baaji... A man is here. He was asking about some Adiba mia." Aliya said and I felt my heartbeat quicken in fear. No one knows my full name here. Then who was he.

"Wh..why?" I asked in a stutter.

"He was saying that he was here to deliver her passport. But I said no Adiba live here and send him back" she informed me and my eyes widened.