(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 1

3rd person POV:

In the "peaceful" school named Orga Academy. Two new students walked through the school entrance.

One was a girl. 16 years of age, black hair, glasses, and slightly below average height.

This girls name is Anna Nicole

With a practically perfect track record at her previous school, she was a model student with the only odd thing about her was that her left arm was in a sling.

The second transfer student was a boy with black hair and a leather jacket. With a history of violence, this was the only school that would take him in after his third expulsion from his last high school.

The boy's name is Wayne Narv.

The two found their way to class, separately.

These two new transfer students noticed something quite odd as they went on with their school day.

Every single student was oddly...  Well behaved.

There was no bullying going on, but that may be just because they weren't here long enough.

But when people talked to each other, they whispered. And when they weren't talking, they moved and waited in their next class.

It wasn't hard to tell, that there was this tension in the air. When the boy tried to flirt with the girls, they would just smile awkwardly and leave, like they didn't want to be in the way of someone... Or something.

When lunchtime came around, the transfer students arrived to see their new fellow students scattered all over the cafeteria.

The only exception being one table that was completely empty. The teens would walk around that specific table.

Even a gang of friends would opt to scatter and sit with others than to sit at that table.

Wayne went to a random table and began messing with the people there.

Anna, being the shy introvert she is, didn't dare sit with the others, instead, she dared to sit at the empty table.

As she walked up to the empty table, the rest of the student body noticed.

Realizing she was new, along with what she wanted to do, everyone began somewhat panicking.

The cafeteria erupted with whispers. So felt bad for her and contemplated whether or not to stop her. Others simply panicked.

Anna, not really understanding what they were saying, continued to walk towards the table with her head down.

As she set her tray of food on the table, an audible gasp echoed the cafeteria.

Ignoring it, she slowly began to sit down, too embarrassed to look around the cafeteria causing her to miss all the students shaking their head while whispering "no".