I Hate Vets! {Coconut x Fem Reader}

A/N

Now, before we start. No I haven't played the game, or watched the anime. I've done research on the character, does that count?

Let me just fill in the gaps for you, if you didn't know it was a game? Surprise! It's an visual novel for adults...I know I was shocked too.

Hey! At least there's yuri between two cats, from the pictures I've seen. The rest of the game is straight......I was very disappointed in that discovery.

But that's why I make fanfiction! To make every fictional girl I love gay! 'Cause I'm a gay mess for women.

Anyways, I was thinking about writing more characters from this fandom. And maybe a lemon??? If you're down for it.

Anime name is Nekopara, and it's an AU; welcome.

********

"I don't want to go Master!!!" It was seven o'clock in the morning, and I don't have time for this. My Maine Coon cat, named Coconut. Has to go to the vet today, and is making a fuss about it; even though I told her a week before her appointment.

I get it, she has PTSD about vets. I mean, when she was a kitten and was old enough to be taken to the vet. She was told she couldn't have kittens when she walked out that day, hence starting the anxiety and fear around vets.

Did I mention she has separation anxiety, what have I done to my poor cat? She was given to me by a close friend of mine, she was taking care of her; before her house started to get crowded with other cats.

Back to separation anxiety. I work a business job, meaning I travel overseas sometimes. I'm only gone for two weeks, and it's not a problem. Until I got Coconut, she was around 6 months to 8 months when I left her alone with my parents.

My parents were taking excellent care of her, I have a decent size house with two stories, and a pretty big yard for Coco to run around in. They feed her exactly on time like I texted them about, etc.

But, my parents kept saying she was whining for me. Now, Coco as a young kitten (even though she's still a kitten) had a thing where she switched her human form and cat form a lot.

My parents explained when she was with them, she was human. But, at night during her bedtime. She'd scratch and meow at my door, cat and everything.

I came back from visiting a place in America for work, and was instantly attacked by my cat with affection and love. Weeks later, even when I left to get groceries. She'd get emotional and think I was leaving, it hit me she now had separation anxiety.

Now, present. It was a Tuesday morning, and I had work after this appointment. And I'm not feeling the greatest, now my cat's making a scene about the vet; probably going to make another one in the actual vet.

"You betrayed me!!! Why?! I've been a good girl! Why take me to that bad place! Where they stick that metal thing up my behind to check my temperature! MASTER!!!" I'm losing my shit listening to her.

"It's called a thermometer, Coconut. And where else are the nurses going to put it? Can't put it in your mouth, and no; you can't switch forms. Be lucky they don't put it up your pelvis, it's just your daily check-up."

Almost on cue, Coco pushed her tan thighs together to hide her groin. Her face sprouting a pout, her eyes; being two different colors, her right amber and her left blue. Watering up, trying her hardest to not cry.

"B-But...I-I don't like them. They're bad hoomans, not nice like you..." She sniffled, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands. I pushed my untidy hair out the way, pushing her hair out the way to rub her face.

She leaned in, still tearing up. Her grip on my sleep shirt loosened, she had a moment when she was pounding my chest. "Okay? I'll be there the whole time, alright?" I gave her the best smile I could.

She gave a nod, falling into my chest, nuzzling against my warmth.

The whole car ride, was Coconut sitting on my lap and struggled to move off of it. Even just to see, I'd try to pick her up at a stop light, putting her down on the passenger seat. Only resulted with her crawling back into my lap, resting her head a little to close to my own private.

Using seduction to get her out of this? Seems like her. When we got to the place, I parked the car getting her ears to perk up and whine more. Letting out pitiful whimpers, as I placed her in the case I brought along.

Just as I suspected, I checked in and did my original signing of paperworks. Weighed the Maine Coon, once done weighing she clawed at my jeans to pick her up. Didn't want to get back into her cage, I even put her favorite bunny stuff animal.

When it was her turn to get checked, I let the nurses do what they're good at. Checking my poor Coconut, while checking her temperature. She made a scene about it, yelping like she's dying.

The nurse turned to me with a smile, "She's a dramatic one, huh?" I looked down at the cat, her two different color eyes stared back at me. I gave a polite nod, "Yeah, she is." Once the thermometer was out, she tried to jump off the metal table to get to me.

The rest of the minutes went by, just asking me if she's been doing alright. Nothing looking weird or strange, we're done with the check-up.

The car ride was quiet, she didn't want to talk to me. Kept looking out the window, once home; letting her out the cage, she ran up the stairs super fast. Pushing my bedroom door open, I let out a exhausted sigh.

It's around eight, and I have work in fifteen minutes. I walked up to my room, to find my blankets messed up; with a visible lump in the middle of my bed.

I pulled my covers off, to see Coco burying her face in my sheets. "You okay?" I get a head shake. "You want some fruits before I go? Strawberries? Apples? Pineapples?" I get another head shake.

"I know, you hate the vet. But, like I've told you. It's important, I'm not a professional when comes to animal health. So, I need to take you somewhere associated with animal health and in general, animals."

I get an muffled answer. "Will you be good for me when I'm gone? If you behave, I might spoil you with some expensive treats. Like chocolates or cakes?" I see her ears perk up, feeling a smile creep onto my face.

"Do I get a better reward if I'm extra good?" She lifts her head up, a blush coating her cheeks, riding up to her ears. I arch a brow, "Like what? Almond milk?" The question caused, the white light blonde cat to tug slightly at my belt, moving my shirt a little.

"This.." I gulp, acting on impulse doesn't make you look good. "Maybe." I get another huff from her, making her turn around. I give a small pat on the head, "I'm leaving now, love ya!"

Before I close the door, I hear a small, quiet "I love you too." Knowing damn well, that cat can't stay mad at me forever.