Part-12

Tulsi: From the starting I am not his wife.... Yes I am your daughter not Daughter in law.. after this you can call me and meet me as a Mom... So forgive your son... because of your lie he started to think like that... That's not his mistake... But his behaviour is wrong .... For you he is doing this... So sort out this....

Hearing Tulsi words.. she just noded her head .. Chitra thought "Arun you lost a gem .... You can't find girl like her in the world... I am sure ...You are  going to regret for this day.... mark it....

Arun: Thank you for understanding Tulsi... please forgive me... for my  wrong accusations... but I can't imagine you as my wife,sorry....I hope we can be friends....

Tulsi: she just shook her head ....That's ok Mr.Arun... I already forgave you that day itself.... I am also not interested being with you... friends... That's not good for us... Just leave it like this... I am ok with this....I am more happy in  my current life......

Raghav amused about her nature and maturity.....

Raghav: Tulsi! Can I ask you something.?...

Tulsi: ya .... Hesitantly..

Raghav: How can you easily forgave the person who changed your life and wrongly accused.... And without any harsh words and not single outburst...

Tulsi smiled lightly...

Hearing Raghav question Arun also wanted to know what is the reason could be....

Tulsi: that's simple....We reveal our emotions only to ones dear and near to us, not to strangers.Because strangers come and go in our life, but close ones are those who stay, beside us, always.if strangers hurt us we have to move on not fight against Right !  Mr.Arun is stranger to me so I don't want to share anything with him.... She just stated that she is not care about his thoughts and accuses because he is not anyone to me...

And thank you for saving me that day....Mr.Raghav....

Raghav smiled hearing her statement... Now he comes to know .....she is not normal girl.... Because infront Arun she easily and indirectly said that she not bothered about his thoughts.. because that's waste and not her concern.. haha... Good ...Arun you lost a precious gift from God that's given by your Amma... Thinking that he just shook his head...

Tulsi: Ok Mrs.... Oh sry Aunty I am taking my leave.... Take care....

Mrs. Chitra hugged her tightly..... Don't worry I am with you always..... with that Tulsi went outside....

Arun Amma turn towards Arun and stated....

Mrs.Chitra: Look Arun.... Today onwards you are not my son or I am not your mother...  Here itself I cut my all ties with you.... earlier I am just calm because of  Tulsi...and again don't call me Amma....You will regret in future for your actions....

His Amma words makes Arun brain numb.,

Arun: Amma.. please.... Don't do this with me... See Tulsi also ok with that... Why are hating me and saying this for That girl...

Mrs. Chitra cutoff his sentence inbetween.....

Mrs.Chitra: Don't! Not that girl... From this point she is my daughter... You are nothing to me..... Keep it in your mind... Saying that she went her room.. after some minutes she came with her luggage......

Arun: Amma where are you going...

She just showed her plam denotes to stop...

Mrs.chitra: I am going to my house.... And don't come there also.....with that she went....

Arun sit in his sofa like a statue... Without knowing what do to... One problem clear... My....his Amma rejected him as Son.... And Tulsi words hitting his heart and mind... Why her words bothering me... She is nothing to me... How can I going to change my Amma mind... Oh god...

Raghav: Hey buddy I am going to my home.. take care... Take a time to sort out your mind....

Arun: Raghav don't leave.. just for today can you stay here.. I am feeling guilty, lonely and hurt....

Raghav: Arun you are  thinking only about your self... Did you thought when you wrongly accused Her... Keep her in that room without any food, not even blanket... How did she  felt that time... How hard for her in unknown City... Earlier also you simply stated sorry.... You think that's all..... But No .... you made a great mistake.... Now only I know about her.... within minutes I can sense that  she is innocent and pure nature... Why can't you find it.... now also your not feeling guilty for her... You only sad for Amma words right....

Arun: No! Raghav when I said sorry that's my sincere apology... But I am not having any feeling about her.... Because from the starting she is nothing to me....When I said being friends with her that also true.... Why are you also behaving like this....

Raghav: I am not anyone to interfere one person feelings.... unknowningly you got pure sole as your life partner...But... You lost more precious, pure , innocent girl from your life....Mark my words.... Your going regret for this ....lifetime.....

Flashback;

I am lonely.... I want to meet my parents... I want to hug my Amma... I want to sleep in my Amma lap.... I want to play with my little brother... No one with me...

I am not cheap girl... No No.. I am not any Bitch..... It's hurting...... Please.... Amma... Amma.... She opened her eyes 
Widely... Slowly she started to Look the surrounding... It's not her tiny room or Road... Seeing white walls and green screen and IV stand.... It hospital... Why I am here... What I am doing here....

Doctor came inside the her room....

Doc: Hi Miss...! How are you feeling?

Tulsi: Hi doctor I am Tulsi... My full boday paining like a hell.... My head also paining.... saying that fresh tears started to flow....

Doctor: That's because..... Yesterday some one admitted you here... He found you at road while you unconscious.... did you caught my anyone or anyone torturing you?

Tulsi: No Doctor ! But yesterday night.......

Doctor: ok ok calm yourself.... I will prescribe some medicine... Take it regularly... With healthy food... Your body is very weak...

Tulsi: Ok doctor! I want to discharge?

Doctor: Why? You are not fully recover!

Hesitantly.....

Tulsi: No doctor I can manage! ( Reason is she don't have a enough money for treatment.... Looking this room .... It must be cost quite high... So she want to discharge)

After one  hour she came out from  the hospital with her luggage..... Started to walk in road side without knowing where to go.......

Please comment your thoughts reader.......

What do you think about Arun character?