Chapter 82 and 83

Chapter 82

Fang Chixia was lost in her thoughts after he asked and faintly replied, “Before entering the Fang family, an aunt took care of us and taught us this. That aunt was knowledgeable in this aspect. Sometimes, when she encounters sick children, if it was not serious, she uses this treatment.”

It was the first time she had mentioned her past before him. When she was speaking, her heart was a bit sour but her face was revealed nothing of her feelings.

Luo Yibei obviously didn’t expect her answer to be so. After a while, he asked again, “Your Mom and dad?”

“I don’t remember.” Fang Chixia found a crystal pot and poured the good fruit tea then handed it to him. “This has no side effects. He can drink it everyday. Most people can drink it too.”

Luo Yibei stared at her quietly, took the crystal pot but didn’t leave immediately.

Looking at her without any expression, he said surprisingly, “As a reward for your help to Grandpa this time, I can promise to help you fulfill a wish. As long as you say it, I will get it!”

He said that seriously. Generally, when people hear such words, they should be very happy. After all, the things they can’t accomplish at present would look like they haven’t encountered it yet.

Who knew, Fang Chixia just peered at him and sarcastically returned, “Will you also thank people?”

Luo Yibei’s face stiffened and the veins on his forehead pumped a bit.

“This opportunity is rare. Don’t regret when the time comes.” With a cool face, he cautioned.

“When are you going to the hospital?” Fang Chixia didn’t care much about it and jumped off to a different subject directly.

Luo Yibei was startled. Standing beside her and quietly looking at her, he suddenly felt unsettled. He really doesn’t understand her current behavior.

He has said it all out. In which case, if she had proposed her identity to be made known as Mrs. Luo, he would have nothing to say about it.

Or help her out of the country. She hasn’t saved up for the cost of going abroad, right?

However, she didn’t ask for anything….

Such a woman, on the contrary, made Luo Yibei feel like he owed her something.

Leaning next to her in silence, he asked again, “Has that elder brother of yours bothered you recently?”

Fang Chixia was startled and didn’t understand the purpose of this sudden question.

“I’ll take care of him for you, once and for all?” Luo Yibei poured himself a cup of freshly brewed fruit tea and gently sipped it, as if doing what he offered was as easy as choking off a flower.

Witnessing her fear of Fang Rong before, he thought that after raising his suggestion, she would say yes.

But in return, she scoffed, “I’ve got him fixed already.”

Although she hated Fang Rong, but, in any case, she has lived with Fang Rong for so many years. Fang Rong is also the biological son of her adoptive father. Even with this sentiment, she can’t do too much.

“How did you do it?” Luo Yibei faintly swept a glance at her, intrigued by her remark.

He was curious to know how she could manage such a large piece of Fang Rong with her petite little physique.

Fang Chixia quietly looked at him and in her heart, she replied: You.

She didn’t say it out loud, though.