33

.
.
.
.
.
.
"K___ookie"

"Get down..."

"I____"

"GET DOWN" jungkook shouted when they arrived at namjin house gate

Tae gulped and looked down......tears rolled in his eyes........he whipped his tears with pouty lips......Jungkook gripped his hands over the car steering angrily....tae immediately hugged jungkook after removing his seat belt.......Jungkook pushed him away a little harshly which cause tae to hit his back on the car side hardly......

"Ahhh....eomma..." he whispered due to the pain in his back......he felt pain in his heart more than his back.......jungkook tried to pull tae to a hug......before that tae get down the car immediately while sobbing and ran to his home without looking jungkook back......

"Shit....." Jungkook puched at the steering in frustration.......
.
.
.
.
.
"Tae baby......here your chocolate...." jin said when tae ran inside the house....

'Huuhh....is that my son??......what made him to reject his favourite chocolate......he didn't do that in his life before.......what happened to my baby??.....he loves chocolate more than me......he didn't hear??......' jin thought himself shocked......

"Hey....Jungkook......what happened to him?....he is acting weird.....it's shocking me....." jin asked when he saw jungkook came inside the house.....

"Hhh...mmm...nothing happened.....where is he??......" Jungkook said without looking jin

"Ran to upstairs......" jin pointed upstairs.......

"And..." before jin could said anything to Jungkook....he ran upstairs.......

.
.
.
.
"Tae.....open" jungkook said while knocking at the door.......

"......" no response

"Tae.....i said open this fucking damn door...." Jungkook said while punching hardly on the door in frustration.......

"......" no response....

"Okay.....stay there.....don't dare to talk to me........" Jungkook said at last after punching the door and went away.......
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae locked his room when he entered inside and jumped on the bed then curled himself like a fluffy ball while clossing his mouth to don't want to hear anyone his sobbings.......

'Eomma it hurts..*sobbing*....kookie hates me.....' tae thought himself.....tears flow on the bed.......he startled when someone banged on the door.....

"Tae.....open" jungkook said while knocking at the door.......

'Am i open the door??.....nonono i'm scared that if he beat me......i can't stop his muscled arms by my tiny hands.......' tae thought and didn't respond to Jungkook.......

"Tae.....i said open this fucking damn door...." Jungkook said while punching hardly on the door in frustration.......

Tae cried more without making any noise by keeping his hands over his face........tae moved towards the door to open but he soon stopped.......

"Okay.....stay there.....don't dare to talk to me........" Jungkook said at last after punching the door and went away.......

Tae stopped and stood still......he broked down on his knees in front of the door.....he felt like someone stabbed his heart.......he soon heard the footsteps which is hearing away from him.........he ran to downstairs after opening the door......his legs were trembling because his leg hit on the stairs............

"Taetae what happend??....." jimin hold tae's hands before falling him on the floor.........tae heard the sound of car which going away from his ears........tae fell in jimin's hands.....

"Jiminie......i love him.....i can't live without my kookie.....please tell him i want him......" tae said while sobbing heavily.....

"Shhshhh.....eomma will hear.....come....." jimin said and helped tae to walk to his room.....
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin whipped his tears and sat him on the bed......

"What happened....???"jimin asked softly.......tae explained everything happened from the morning till now......

"Ohh god...." jimin shocked and closed his mouth in amazement........

"Sorry jiminie.....what could i do??....i love him....." tae said while whipping his tears......

"I have no idea......OMG what will happened if that bullet stuck on you??.....thank god...."

"That's why kookie is mad at me......"

"Don't worry call him.....i know he loves you very much......" jimin said while tapping on tae's shoulder......

"Don't tell eomma....." tae said

"Hmmm....how's your leg......did it hurting??....." jimin worried and checked tae's leg inch by inch......

"No jiminie....it's feeling well now.....it's better than the pain in my heart" tae thought the last part......

_____________________________________________________

24 hours latter......

Person you are calling is not responding your call......try again later......*beep...beep...*

'Huhh....i will kill that muscle pig....i want to bite that bunny cheeks harshly' tae growled angrily because of his kookie didn't respond his calls......

"Tae baby.....jiminiee......dinner is ready.....come down......." jin yelled from downstairs......tae threw his phone on the bed and walked to downstairs.......The kim family rounded at the dinning table......

"Mmmmm eomma.....it's really tasty...." jimin moaned while enjoying the tasty food jin made.......

"That's my jinniee..." namjoon said while squeezing jin's thigh.....jimin giggled when jin moaned in hurt....

"Stop it joonje.....tae baby....why you look like a dryed leaf??....where is my old taetae......" jin asked with a fake sad face......

"Nothing eomma.....i'm speechless because of the tasty food" tae said with a fake smile......jimin becomes sad when he saw tae......he know that tae hurting inside......he patted tae's head softly........

"How is your leg taetae??" Jimin asked sadly....

"It's better now jiminie....."

"Tae baby take rest and eat more..." jin said and give a piece of beef in his plate......jimin pouted his lips.......

"Ohh my baby mochi......you too eat more..." jin give another piece to jimin's plate and pinched his chubby cheeks softly.....namjoon smiled at the mom-son interaction.....

'I can't see my taetae's sad face......i will make him happy......but.....Yes i got it......' jimin thought himself....

"Eomma......i have an idea....that we didn't invite hyungs' families til now.....so let's invite them for a dinner......how about it??" jimin said chopping his beaf

"Yeahh that's right.....let's invite them in this sunday.....how is it jinnie??." Namjoon asked

"Y___e___ss____r____"

"Aishh jinnie.....first you finish your food in the mouth....then talk...you are spitting over me.." namjoon said while cleaning his hands......jin swallowed his food......

"Yes......you are right joonie.....how about tomorrow......i will make my signature foods.....i'm sure they will come back soon with drooling mouth again to taste my recipes......" jin said proudly......

"I know jinnie....you are the world wide handsome cook...." namjoon again squeeze jin's thigh......

'I miss you kookie' tae thought.....in this whole time tae is eating his food while looking down with teary eyes.....

'I need my Yoongi hyung.....i can't no longer see this old romance.....it's exhausting.......anyway my plan worked......i will teach that bunny a lesson for making my taetae sad...huhh......'

.
.
.
.