Chapter 109 and 110

Chapter 109

Picking up the rose and looking at it, he gave it only a glance and no unnecessary messages, without batting and eye, Shi Jinyang Knewded the flower into a pile of petals.

His movements were very relaxed exuding the elegance in his bones. He didn’t look like a person destroying the flowers in his hand.

“Brother, what are you doing?” Shi Luo found his behaviour incomprehensible.

“Nothing, why bring such a mess?” Five slender fingers were loosened letting the petals on his hand scatter. Leaving a confused Shi Luo behind, he led Fang Chixia ahead in front of a window to get their boarding pass.

Shi Luo knew nothing of Fang Chixia and Luo Yibei’s relationship so he stood in place with a heavy face.

Why would he call it a mess?

It was just a joke and he wasn’t really ready to rob her!

Although Shi Luo looks a bit of a ruffian, he also has his own principles. His brother’s woman, he’ll never touch!

After the short episode, the three got their boarding passes and turned to the boarding gate to Milan.

It was early the next morning when they arrived.

Milan is the international fashion capital, where many fashion festivals are held every year.

Shi Jinyang brought Fang Chixia to attend the jewelry conference, which incorporated the works of top designers all over the world, including Rongxi’s.

Like Luo Yibei, Shi Jinyang himself is from a jewelry design family and has a very high appreciation of jewelry. This was one of the reasons Luo Yibei asked him to help manage Rongxi.

The first of the jewellery launches was at eight o’clock P.M. local time.

Fang Chixia followed Shi Jinyang and Shi Luo until the press conference was halfway through. Shi Yanyang looked at her holding the camera and kept taking pictures. “I forgot to say, this time, in fact, Yibei will come.”

He spoke so carelessly, and in such a light tone, as if he were saying something unimportant.

Fang Chixia was choked by his remark, and the camera in her hand nearly dropped to the ground.

“Why didn’t you warn me sooner?” A bitter look covered her face. She hasn’t seen Luo Yibei yet but she already began to get nervous.

When she left, she told Luo Yibei that she was going to stay with her classmate for a few days. If they were to meet in a foreign country now, doesn’t that make her look stark naked even when dressed?

 Shi Jinyang quietly admired the immediate change on her face for a second then waved at her, “Oh, I will tell earlier next time.”

The tone of his remark was very indifferent, and the feeling did not take her words seriously.

Fang Chixia: “…”

“You and Yibei know each other?” asked Shi Luo, who leaned over curiously.

Fang Chi Xia didn’t want their relationship to be announced, but she nodded stiffly.

“What’s going on?” Shi Luo sensitively sniffed the taste of gossip and wanted to cross-examine but Fang Chixia and Shi Jinyang took their own respective twists  and continued to pay attention to the jewelry show.

Only, after that time, Fang Chixia’s attention lost focus.

Shi Jinyang’s understatement has disturbed her completely.