chapter 2

We arrived at soundcheck for the VMA's 30 minutes ago. I'm currently watching Ariana practice her performance for 'Break Free' and 'Bang Bang'. I know that people say that she doesn't have boobs or a butt, but I could honestly care less. She's still sexy as fuck, and the way she sways her hips, the way she moves her body. ugh. I need to stop. I soon snap back into reality when she makes eye contact with me as she goes through her dances once more, my face starts to burn.

"Your girlfriend is going to kill it at the VMAs girl." I heard someone say from beside me. I turn my head to see who it is and my face instantly lights up.

"Oh my gosh!! Miley?!"

"The one and only, Y/N!" she takes me into her arms, squeezing the life out of me as we both laugh softly. I quickly return the tight hug with a huge smile. We used be really good friends back in the day, she knows about all the shit that happened to me.

"How have you been?" I ask, pulling away from the hug.

"I've been great! Speaking of great, what happened to tubs? Your body is amazing," she says while poking my slightly exposed stomach. I let out a soft chuckle.

"I started working out, being healthy and what not," I feel an arm wrap around my lower back

"Hi Miley, nice seeing you again." I hear Ariana say. Smiling her bright smile.

"Nice seeing you as well Ari," She says with a grin. "Well I'll leave you two love birds be, It was really great seeing you again Y/N, we need to hang sometime! And good luck Ariana, I know you'll do great." We exchange our goodbye's and went our seperate ways.

*A few hours later*

"C'mon Y/N, one game of basketball," I hear Brian say. "Plus the teams would be even if you joined the other one!" Ariana's dancers were trying to convince me to play basketball with them, we were currently outside where all the trailers were for the VMAs and we found a basketball hoop. I soon give in and accept their offer to play with them. They clap and cheer as I laugh.

"GO Y/N, KICK THEIR ASS," I hear Ariana yell as the rest of them laugh. I take off my flannel handing it to Ariana. I walk back over to the court. 

"Alright, let's get this game started," I say tying my hair up.

----------

45 minutes later, the game has finally ended. Lets just say my team won, by a lot. Ariana has left to practice more for her performance about 5 minutes ago and I'm left to wander this place by myself. Yay, adventures. I'm just really looking for the place where all the food and water and snacks and... well you get my point. I let down my hair, running my fingers through my hair, after tying my flannel around my waist loosely. Continuing my adventure, I walk past a couple more doors before reaching the place I persume is the room I'm looking for.

I walk inside, grabbing a water bottle before taking a seat in one of the chairs at a table. Pulling out my phone and scrolling through it. I feel someone sit in the seat on the otherside of the table, glancing up from my phone I see Scooter sitting across from me with a bright smile. I furrow my brows, smiling awkwardly back.

"Hey Scooter."

"Hellooooooo Y/N!"

"So is um," I cough a little. "is there anything I can do for you?"

"Actually there is, so you see. Remember, the incident 2 years ago you had with uh 5 particular girls?" He instantly has my full attention now, I frown a little bit nodding for him to continue. "Well, they're here also." I tense up, holding my breath. No, No, No, NO. I can't run into them, what if World War III begins when they see me? Will they hurt me? Oh god, even worse will they hurt Ariana? Wh-

My train of thought was cut off by a soft kiss on the cheek, I turn my head to meet Ariana's gaze. I look back in front of me to see that Scooter has left already.

"Hey babe, you look like you were thinking pretty hard there for a moment." She said with a smile.

"oh uh yeah, just can't wait to watch your performance!" I say with a genuine smile, as she takes a seat on my lap. I instinctively wrap my arms around her, resting my chin on her shoulder. I close my eyes letting out a soft breath, not long after I hear multiple girls laugh coming closer and closer. Five girls laughs to be exact. Seconds after, I hear their step through the door, but they soon come to an abrupt stop. I squeeze my eyes shut tighter. This is not happening, not right now.

"Y/N?" I hear them say in unison, or should I say.. in harmony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry if there are typo's! Is this good? bad? okay? I HAVE NO IDEA. Should I continue or nooot? Feedback is awesome :))) ilysm ;*