How you will meet|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai

\\\٩(๑'^'๑)۶////

Shiratorizawa

Ushijima

 >•High heels

>•High heels

you're about to go to a party with your friend so you wore your favorite white heels to match your peachy dress.

while you're walking you were met with a downward path, you would probably find another way to go to but it would be a longer walk, so you decided to hold on the metal bars on the side.

you started taking a few gentle steps, being careful not to slip but just as you were getting the hang of it a running girl accidently hits you, making you twirl around....

you slipped, now you're running down not because you're actually running it's because of your high heels.

"AAAAHHHH!!"

then a huge guy appeared, he starts to get into the path you're gonna die from.

"AAAAHHHhH WATCH OUT" you screamed, he looked at where the screaming was, then he saw you and realize your situation, his eyes widen.

but when you got closer he didn't stepped away, he got a hold of you, catching you in his embrace.

you slowly opened your eyes, you look up to him.

"are you okay?" he asked.

Tendou

 >•His heart = THUMP THUMP

you two met in your club room, art club.

you went outside your club room to get your notebook from your homeroom.

when you got back, you looked throught the window, you saw a guy with red spikey hair sitting on your chair and looking at your painting.

you quietly walked inside trying not to get him to noticed you coming, you stopped behind him.