🥀

I didn't plan on walking in on Jonah and Heather's date but I did.

I don't know if Jonah was angry with me for doing so...

I also don't know why Jonah felt the need to lie and tell me he had a team meeting at Marcus' when he was going to go on a date with Heather at Froth's, my favorite coffee shop. I always take him here, now he was here with Heather and I had walked in on them.

I was just trying to get coffee but ended up seeing Jonah laugh with Heather and fuss over her.

Heather had called me over to join them. She is just so nice, she's nice to everyone, she's the nicest. Jonah deserves the nicest, I told myself.

Wonder why I hate her...

Jonah, on the other hand, was a stuttering mess, he couldn't even meet my eyes and I didn't want to meet his eyes either, for the first time in a long time. I had caught him red-handed in his lie.

I excused myself and walked home with a familiar twist in my stomach. The lump in my throat growing bigger each second, almost choking me with pain.

Heather looked pretty, she's the prettiest, I am not even half as pretty, Jonah deserves the prettiest, I remind myself.

Wonder why I still hate her though...

🍂🍂

Those who vote and comment gets a cookie from me.

*gives  🍪 *