#130

~~~requests please~~~

[please read first]
a/n : so ,,, i'm alive . i haven't updated in a long time because i'm all out of ideas , and frankly i've recently left a couple of fandoms i really love because i just couldn't be associated with the toxicity . i haven't left the cp fandom , i'll probably never leave it , but the fact that i had to leave the fandoms from other things because the people in them were so inappropriate and harassing people and creators , it's quite stressful and frightening . but hopefully i'll be able to get back into the swing of updating , so thank you for your patience~

~

lots of the Creepypastas are playing a huge game of manhunt in the woods ! what were each of the signs up to ?

Āqūãrįūś: you tricked Virgo into trusting you , and then caught them . you then just ambushed anyone who crossed your path , while you hid in a bush . killing kate , suicide Sadie , zero and ben were early catches . you thought you won until scorpio crept out of their hole and caught you at the last minute .

Ārįęś: you formed a group with masky , gemini , sally , lazari , kagekao and jane , but all got caught by capricorn's group half way into the game , kagekao being the only one who got out .

Tåùrúš: you and kate the chaser just tried to catch each other for a good hour and a half until you eventually gave up and went looking for vailly evans . you caught Kagekao whilst looking for her. 

Çáńçęr: you , nick vanill and sagittarius tried to gang up on laughing jack and candy pop , but chickened out last minute and went off to find the puppeteer and helen/ bp .

Gęmįńî: joined aries's alliance to hunt others down , after catching nina .

Łėõ: you were caught fairly quickly by pisces because you and toby couldn't keep quiet for three seconds , laughing at some weird raccoon noise , and still laughing about it after you were caught and making your way out of the forest .

Vįrgö: betrayed by aquarius , who you teamed up with but was then caught , so you went back to play video games with ben after getting caught .

Łįbrā: as soon as the game started you climbed the tallest tree , and just sat waiting , until nurse ann and eyeless jack convinced you to help them in tracking down cancer and sagittarius .

Śçørpįó: didn't partake at all until almost everyone was caught , then just hid in a tree until they won by catching the last person standing , who was Aquarius .

Śågįttárïúś: tried and failed to gang up on laughing jack and candy pop with nick vanill and cancer , so you gave up and looked for bloody painter , homicidal liu and the puppeteer .

Çáprįçòrń: teamed up with the circus pastas and ambushed team Aries .

Pìšçëś: caught leo , toby , hoodie , clockwork and jeff within the first ten minutes , proceeding to hunt down all the other proxies .