MJ

A/N- It's soooo hot :(

Summary- Peter brings MJ home to meet everyone. 

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I can't believe I am actually doing this, don't get me wrong, I want people to know MJ is m girlfriend, she is amazing after all; but the issue is, my family. 

I know as soon as they find out they'll start trying to embarrass me and make my life a living Hell, and I know for sure that MJ will love it, because even though i'm her boyfriend she still loves to tease me and make fun of me. Honestly I think it's bullying. 

"Babe, calm down it'll be fine." MJ says from beside me as we make our way to the tower. 

You see, usually Happy takes me and picks me up, but I decided to walk this time. 

I shake my head and look at her, "It really won't, you know what they can be like." I retort, trying to not allow my panic to take a hold of me. 

She tries to stifle a laugh and nods saying, "Yeah, you're right. But hey, at least i'll enjoy it." 

I shake my head again and lead her into the tower. She had already been here a few times and met dad and mum, but that was about it. I guide her through security and we make it to the private elevator that takes us right up to the common room. Taking a steadying breath I nod and tell FRI that we can go. 

"Be ready." I tell MJ, who looks at me and smile reassuringly while nodding her head. 

As the doors open everyone looks at us, and I can see all their smiles turn brighter at the sight of MJ. They all know about her, as I had told them all- which resulted in a lot of teasing- and I had also told them she would be coming over today. 

"Petey, is this the famous girlfriend we've all heard about." Uncle Clint says, a glint in his eyes as he looks at me with a smile and then turns his attention to MJ. 

I blush as MJ looks at me with a smirk and begins to introduce herself to everyone. After everyone had introduced themselves we all moved to the sofa where we all began to talk. 

"So, MJ; do you want to hear a funny story?" Uncle Clint asks, making me roll my eyes and everyone else laugh slightly.

MJ looks at me then Uncle Clint and nods, giving me a smile, like she knows it's going to be about me.

"So this one time, we had all gone on a mission; except Peter, who stayed here. And, as everyone knows, this place is really really safe, and FRIDAY is always around. Yet, that didn't stop him from calling Tony at like eleven in the evening saying someone was there. Of course though, we all panicked and thought, you know, maybe there is someone there. So, Tony checked with FRIDAY and we all checked CCTV, but you know what we found." Clint says, looking at MJ with a smile while the others begin to laugh, I just sit there glaring at him as I know the end of this story. 

I would like to say, before he finishes it, that I had my rights to be scared as it scared the heck out of me. 

When MJ shakes her head Clint carries on, "Well after checking. We found out that it was actually just a cutout of Harry Styles behind the curtain that someone had put there."

Everyone begins to laugh, including MJ and I pout sadly, "It really was scary." I whine, making everyone laugh a little harder. 

MJ looks at me and smiles pulling me into a hug, "don't worry. I'll always protect you from a Harry Styles cut out." She says, making me smile at her. 

-

-

-

A/N- This is so so bad, but i'm so hot and ewwy so. 

- M xx