four; id rather die than let you in

"Where'd you go last night?"

Delilah and Maya were stood leaning against their black audi, Maya's outfit blending into it.

"Hmm?" Delilah didn't realise Maya knew she had left the night before, she never usually asked.

Maya pulled her usual sunglasses down to the tip of her nose, turning her head to look at her sister. "Last night, when you left, where'd you go?"

While the sisters were close they never spoke about their feelings together. They had a pretty weird relationship really, they loved each other and were each other's best friends, but they didn't really know too much about each other.

"I went for a run."

"In your jeans?"

She hadn't really thought that part through, but it was a good job she was such a good liar. "Yeah, I read in some magazine that you drop weight quicker if you do that."

Maya seemed happy with her answer, moving the glasses back up her nose and turning her head to look at where Isabella Swan stood by herself. "Why's she stood by herself?"

Delilah moved her eyes to look at her too, a small smile falling on her face at the sight. "She's not exactly a social butterfly."

Maya sniggered at the words, Isabella didn't exactly scream outgoing. "Can't see you getting in there with her then."

At this Delilah smirked, she had no idea why her sister was doubting her. "Oh Mai, you really don't know me at all."

After that the two girls fell into a comfortable silence, both of them taking the time to scan the parking lot. Maya looked over at everyone, not caring enough about anyone here to focus on them. While Delilah focused her eyes on a particular group of people.

The Cullens stood around their usual cars, Emmett and Olivia stood play fighting with each other, Rosalie stood staring back at Delilah, while Jasper had his arm around Alice.

Normally Delilah would keep her gaze focused on the blonde, not caring if she knew she was looking at her. But today she moved her gaze more towards Alice, the same girl who'd comforted her a few hours before.

She wasn't sure why Alice had found her in the woods, or why she cared enough to even speak to her, but Delilah didn't like it. Alice seemed sweet enough, but she knew you could never trust anyone, because Delilah herself seemed sweet enough, but everyone knew she had a motive behind her actions.

She wondered if Alice Cullen was the same.

The girl had no real reason to talk to Delilah, they'd only exchanged brief words before. So why would she even bother to make sure she was okay?

Something wasn't adding up to Delilah. In her mind no one did things just to be nice.

"Hey Maya, I'm gonna go. Got stuff to plan for cheerleading."