7

You nervously counted the days down until the tournament. The hype was insane, and each day you got more exited and nervous at the same time. You definitely didn't want to mess up and you knew that at the same time it was gonna be so much fun.
The day of the tournament you were dining with the Innit family once again. Mother Innit knew that both of you would be competing against each other and decided that she would be watching this stream. Tommy forbid her from watching his stream though, so she would be watching yours. You made a mental note to try to limit the cursing.

After dinner, both of you went upstairs to each start your stream. Before you left for your own room, you turned around to face Tommy, who was towering above you like the freakishly tall rat he is. He held out his hand for you to shake.
"May the best man win." You nodded and firmly shook his hand, before you both saluted each other and you turned around to go back to your own room to start your stream.

You checked the discord vc where your team would be, and saw that both Technoblade and Philza were already there. You inhaled deeply before joining the call.

"Hey guys! How are we feeling?"

"Hey Y/N! Very excited, what about you?" Phil greeted back.

"Nervous, but very excited as well!"

"Oh man I can't wait to destroy Tommy's team," Techno joined in. "Who are his teammates again? Pete? Vikkstar? Pffft they won't stand a chance."

It was true that Tommy had a really strong team. Petezahutt, Vikkstar and Eret. It wasn't gonna be easy, but you believed you guys could do it. You had been practising a lot over the past week, and had gotten quite good, even if you said so yourself.

"Have you guys started streaming yet?" you asked them.

"Nope, butI was just about to," Phil answered. Neither Techno had started yet.

"Alright well I think I'm gonna start now. If I start before Tommy I might yoink a few of his viewers and hope they'll stay," you joked.
You excused yourself before muting yourself and setting everything up. After double-checking everything, you started streaming.

"Hey guys! How is everyone?" you addressed your chat. You were one of the first to start streaming, which made you get over 800 viewers. You knew most of them wouldn't stay, but that was okay.
"So, I know why you're all here. You want to get as much of that pre-game chatting, don't you? Don't worry fam, I gotchu." You unmuted the discord call again and greeted your teammates.

"Is Wilbur still not here?" you asked them.

"He just texted me that he had to restart his pc, so he'll be here any second," Techno replied.

"Oh okay, nice. Is Phil starting his stream right now?" You noticed he had muted himself.

"Yeap. I'm gonna start when he gets back, I think."

"Oh thank god. I thought you were gonna leave me all by myself for a second."

"Now that you mention it-"

"Techno please, no, don't do that to me-"

"I'm just kidding, just kidding," he laughed.

"You know I need this clout. Out of all people, you would be the one to understand."

"That is true, actually. Don't worry kid, I got you."

"Do your shoes need shining!? Techno! Techno please!-"

"Oh god no please stop. My reputation-"

"What did I just walk in on?" you heard a new voice pop up.

"OH GOD You're so loud!" you yelled, quickly lowering Wilbur's volume.

"Oh hi Wilbur."

"Hello. What was going on?"

"Nothing important. I'm already streaming by the way," you told him.

"Yeah, I'm gonna start my stream as well now," Techno announced. Phil came back right after, and with that Wilbur also went to start his stream.
Once everyone had their streams up, all of you got together and talked a bit more about the competition and the games itself. You had decided to try and get to get Buildmart and Survival games out of the way as soon as possible. Buildmart because, well, they sucked at it. Survival games because Techno's team had always been targeted, especially by Tommy.

"Again, I think we should just skip Buildmart," Techno said as we got teleported to the decision dome.

"Well, it isn't always for us to decide," you argued.

"Did you not hear? Technoblade decides all the games," Phil laughed.

"That is true. I paid them."

"Very cool but what do we vote for?" Wilbur interrupted.

"I say Survival games."

"Alright then".

Soon, the game that got the most votes appeared in big letters on your screen.

SKYBLOCKLE

"Techno what happened to paying them to pick the games you want?"

---

Alright, just to clarify, this MCC is not based off of any of the previous MCC's. The entire timeline for this story is still a bit foggy, but it is around this time? A few months prior maybe? I'll probably won't be following everything exactly as how it is going rn. Again, I'm not entirely sure. I really am just doing whatever, lmao.

Also what the hell, guys!? Over 8k reads!?! You guys are insane, thank you so much!! I really appreciate it a lot <33

By the way, I'll try to upload a bit more, it's been a while ^^'

Thank you again for reading, and see you next chapter!