Chapter 14

"What do you mean you're leaving?!" Ciel shouts

Ciel stood in the doorway of Rose's room watching her and Sebastian pack Rose's suitcase.

"Exactly what I said big brother" Rose replies turning to him "I'm leaving, I got a letter from my fiancé this morning telling me to come to his manor and that it was important"

"B-but" Ciel looked annoyed and mad "we're in the middle of a case"

"Oh Ciel I'm sure you'll be fine without me, you have Sebastian" Rose tells him

"What about your demon powers?" Ciel questions annoyed

"Sebastian made me pills" Rose replied

"what about-"

"Young master, the young mistress will only be away for a few days" Sebastian intervened "don't tell me you have a sister complex"

"I do not!" Ciel shouts and turns away "I'm just worried that's all"

Sebastian closes the suitecase and picks it up "then their's nothing to worry about"

Sebastian leaves the room with Rose following. Ciel comes back to reality and quickly follows after them.

"Rosie-"

"What now?" Rose asks a bit annoyed

"I-" Ciel looks away "never mind, just hurry back"

"Alright" Rose smiles and hugs him "bye bye big brother"

Sebastian helps Rose onto the carriage and Mey-rin gets in.

"Watch over the young miss well Mey-rin" Sebastian instructs

"I will" Mey-rin assures him "I won't let her out of my sight"

With that the carriage went off and Ciel waved his sister goodbye until the carriage was out of sight.

At that moment Prince Soma walked outside yawning "what's all the noise about"

"Rose left" Ciel replies turning to walk inside his manor

"eh?" Prince Soma looks upset "beauty's gone?"

"Will you stop calling her that!" Ciel shouts annoyed then crosses his arms "She will be back soon.. she's going to see her betrothed"

Ciel walks back into his manor with Sebastian following.

Prince Soma looks up in wonder "Beauty's betrothed? I wonder what he's like"

-

Once arrived at their destination Rose ran into the manor "Alois!"

The blonde boy turns to her "hello Rosie"