22

'You've made Sophie cry now.' Callum comes to find me 20 minutes later. 'Me?' I frown. 'Well, she's crying. She's gone to bed now though.'

I frown. 'Why would you come find me just to say that?' He sighs. 'She's crying.'

'But why was it me? Why did I make her cry?' I was more confused than anything.

'She said, it was comments that she's heard.' I close my eyes, sighing. 'I didn't say anything bad.' I shake my head.

'Why what did you say to her?' I huff. 'I was just talking to her about Connor. I told her I'd have felt bad if Demi left before she got the chance to have a shot.' I shrug. What was bad about that.

'What so you'd rather have Demi here than her?' Callum says and I furrow my eyebrows.

'No. That's not what I said at all. Sophie and Leanne were both going round begging to stay, I get Leanne might want to find someone, but Sophie's got Connor. I just think it's unfair that Leanne has left single whereas Soph's still here when her mans gone.' I see Paige kind of agree.

'Yeah.'

'But, you didn't need to make her cry.' I stare at Callum.

'Oh my god you're acting like I went over and told her I hated her. I didn't say anything wrong.' I huffed.

'I just, can't be arsed. I know what I said and it's taped at the end of the day. If you believe her more, go couple up with her instead.' I sigh, walking off to get ready for bed as I hear Callum mumble something under his breath.

I get out of bed in the morning and decide I need to speak to Soph before everyone hates me for something I never said.

'Can I talk to you?' I rest my head on her shoulder, but I can feel that she's pissed off.

'Ok hun.' We head out to the decking by the dressing room. 'I really don't want you to think that what I said was like "I'd rather you weren't here" because that's definitely not the case. I think I was just trying to think, and it just came out wrong. And I am proper proper sorry.' She nods. 'I don't even wanna.'

Her voice breaks and I try not to scoff, what was this?

'I don't wanna make anyone upset, and the last person I'd want to upset is you. Can we hug it out?' She nods and I squeeze her, before we head back in for an uneventful few days of just one Oktoberfest challenge and a fairly uneventful night besides the speedy sex positions game.

Where Callum got to demonstrate the Butter Churner.

It was horrific.

And Mike fully lays it on Jess.

Also horrific.

And much to Luke M's disapproval.

Then it isn't even until the next morning that I find out Nas bloody kissed Demi! 'SHUT UP! OH MY GOD!'

Then that night, we're told that we have to vote for the two couples we think are the least compatible.

And after a short ish discussion, Callum and I choose Rebecca and Wallace and Luke M and Jess.

As much as I didn't want to choose Luke M.

It's annoying that we don't find out immediately, instead we go on as normal, a slight tension in the air as we're unable to discuss who we chose.

The next day we have another, much more interesting challenge.

Snog. Marry. Pie.

The girls line up first, the boys in the hot seat.