Chapter 24- The Closet

All too quickly, the alarm sounds on my stupid phone, signaling that it's time for me to leave. Sean's warm embrace has spoiled me for the past couple of hours, only leaving when he had to get the Chinese he'd had delivered. 

"Fuck, do you have to go?" Sean whines into my ear. We'd been cuddling on his bed for God knows how long, his arms wrapped tightly around me and my head on his chest.

"Yeah..." I stretch out like a cat in order to get my muscles a bit less like jelly. I slowly roll out of the bed, and I can hear Sean doing the same behind me.

"Let me at least walk ya to the door, baby."

Dear God, pinch me. How in the heck did I, the scrawny little Luke Harrison, manage to land this hunk as my boyfriend? Till the end of my days, I don't think I'll understand it.

I quickly run to his music room to grab my backpack. I quickly stuff that magical song into one of the large pockets before swiftly swinging it over my shoulder so I can run back to Sean.

He's standing at the top of the stairs, smiling and waiting for me. His extends his right hand toward me and I gladly take it.

Suddenly, I remember something.

"Hey... um, I almost  forgot. Would y-you mind maybe j-just keeping this between us for a while?"

"Sure, but why?" As soon as Sean finishes his question, a look of recognition crosses those beautiful features.

"Your Dad?"

"Yeah." I chuckle nervously. "I don't know i-if I've told you before, but my father is very t-traditional. I honestly wouldn't mind j-just keeping this at school, but he works there."

"Don't worry, Rabbit. I'll make sure not to kiss the hell out of you in school." He chuckles, causing me to blush. "Although, I believe this means you owe me."

I look up at him in confusion. That stupid mischevious smile shines down at me. "W-what do you want?" 

"A date. With you."

I smile. We both know I would've done this anyway.

"How 'bout Saturday? I'll pick you up at 8?"

"Could we do Friday? I'm not really supposed to be out late before Church."

Sean just smiles and plants a soft kiss on my forehead. "Alright, fine. Friday. But you best have your cute little butt ready for me at 8 sharp!"

Lord, this boy just doesn't know when to quit, does he?

"Y-You can still tell Ben, though, if you'd like. I mean, I'm 100% gonna tell the girls so it's only fair."

"Thanks, Rabbit. I'll probably take you up on that offer."

Reluctantly, I look at the door. I really do have to leave or my Father will castrate me upon sight.

"Thanks again. For... well, for everything." 

Sean lands a searing kiss against mine, stealing whatever breath I'd had.

"No need to thank me, Luca. I love you."

"I love you too." I say with a smile before disappearing out the door.

The drive home was eerily normal. I didn't freak out and squeal like some teenage schoolgirl, I simply drove along the highway. When I got home and went inside, my Father didn't seem to notice my unusual giddiness. This was a relief, as some part of me was worried he'd just be able to sense what I'd been up to.