Black Lives Matter

ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER!

My life has been a lot complicated lately, but I felt as though writing was kind of way for me to focus on something I could kind of control. So I did just that. I was taking a small break, but I needed to write, and I really wasn't about to let complications stop me. However, these chapters are short. They range from about 500-about 800. Somewhere around there. It says there are 74 chapters (excluding this), but they're easy to read really quick (if you enjoy the book). 

ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER!

The world is still filled with political, social, economic, and disease craziness, so I'm here for you, each and every one of you (unless you're racist, sexist, ageist, etc). Remember that your voice can make a difference even if it doesn't seem like it. 

Do what you can for those that need it. All black lives matter, and if you disagree with that, please don't read my books. I don't want you here. Continue fighting against the injustice and brutality against minorities. Fighting for what's right should never be over. And there is still a lot to do.

ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Spread love not hate!

ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Love y'all :)

----DustyBooks16