72.

"Vin was not at fault.", I heard 'her' meek voice, "I was...He loved me selflessly, and had my escape planned out after an year and half of Jessica's escape, as soon as her matter lost significance in the Brothel. We had everything figured out and we were about to escape, when I realized I was pregnant. I was very happy and wanted to inform Vin straight away.  But he couldn't come due to certain business reasons for two weeks. I was very worried for him, because I didn't even receive any message from him like I used to.

One night, while I was getting all restless in my room because of my pregnancy, my caretaker, offered we go out for a walk. After getting permission from the management, we went out and she took me to this Italian restaurant near the main building. I was very happy to go out but I never knew that would be the end of everything.

There was one newspaper in the restaurant that I came across.

*

"Embrey! Did you see this!?"

I shook my head, "No Hannah! Nor I want to...my baby is hungry and so is me."

"Un no! Here is the same man who visits you frequently."

I was busy eating, "Vin!? In newspaper!? It is common for him. He is a well known entrepreneur."

She was aware of my feelings for Vin, but I never explicitly said anything to her.

"You would want to see this."

And so I did.

There was one picture where a very beautiful woman was standing beside Vin, both smiling at the camera, and a two years old child in Vin's arms pointing at the camera.

That was not what baffled me, but the headline that I read.

'Vincenzo Wellington and his wife, The Castillo princess present to us their son, David Wellington.'

The article elaborated about how the relationship between the husband and wife was seen through the eyes of doubts due to several arguments and so they came forward to prove their point to the world, that they were a loving family.

*

I cut the world out after that. The first taste of heartbreak was bitter, and that turned me into a very bitter person. I refused to meet him after that, when he came a week later. He never told me about being already married and having a son. Whatever it was between us, it was pretty dreamy, and so when I was harshly pushed back to reality, I was completely damaged.

While I was still carrying his child in my womb, I also carried a hatred now, for him. I thought I was better off without him. I burned everything associated with him.

The news about my pregnancy created a havoc in the Brothel. And the very next morning, I was asked to abort the child. Though, I thought I hate Vin, I could never even imagine how I would remove this part of him from inside me.

And so I begged. I knew I will be rendered useless for the brothel after my pregnancy. And thus they decided to spare my child if I take up the administration and sign over the rights of my child to the Brothel. I never wanted to do that. But it was either killing my child, or giving it a chance to live, but as miserably as I did.

I went with the second option. If it was a girl, they would push her into brothel business, and if it will be a boy, they would send him away for another purposes.

Turned out it was Angel.", The heaviness I felt in my heart forced me to give up. Here I was knowing the truth of my life, which made me feel it was better to live in oblivion.

"They were pretty glad to know it was a girl. And I wanted to run away as soon as possible, but I couldn't. Because now, it was not just me who had to run. I had my baby girl with me...