BONUS

6 years later......
March 11, 2049
2 :23 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was on my way to A'dream and Chase's house because today was King birthday and she was doing something for him

Everybody had became cool about a year or two later after everything happened. We honestly act like it never happened, me and A'dream is just like best friends, nothing more nothing less.

Plus she had her husband and I had my wife. Her and Chase had got married 3 years ago and I got married to Kayla, my wife a year after.

We had a two year old son named Legend and a 10 month old son named Hakeem. A'dream and Chase had 1 year old daughter named Sariah.

We were all happy and everything was good. Everybody was cool with everybody and nobody acted funny. I was happy for that too.

Pulling up to Dreams house I seen it was a whole lot of other cars here.

"I'm hungry." Legend said and I laughed.

"Ight Imma get you something eat let's go." I said getting him out the car and Kayla got Hakeem.

Walking up the door I knocked on it.

"Who is it?" I heard my daddy ask

"Your son, come open the damn door." I said and I heard him laugh. It opened revealing him standing there and I rolled my eyes as we came in.

"Where my son at?" I asked looking around the house seeing kids, babies, teenagers and adults same thing outside.

"He outside I think he in the pool." He said and I nodded going out there.

"I'm hungry." Legend said again and I sighed.

"Kay go get him sum to eat right quick." I said and she took him from me.

"You want anything?" She asked and I shook my head. She went in back in the house and I started looking for King.

A girl walked past me and I seen it was A'dream so I grabbed her arm.

"You ain't gon say hey to yo favorite baby daddy?" I asked and she smacked her lips

"Hey, where Kay at?" She asked and I hugged her.

"Move, where is my friend?" She asked.

"In da house." I said and then something flashed making me let her go. I seen my mama standing there with her phone making me laugh.