𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

"Why you acting so clingy bruh? You don't even like me for real." I blankly stared at Amelie.

For the last couple of weeks she been like real clingy on a nigga. Like I mean straight on my heels every second of the day.

"I can't just have yo attention?" She pouted.

"I mean you can but damn you been on a nigga like ima disappear or something."

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒘𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕🤦🏾‍♂️

"They way you live I would never know." She mumbled. But I still heard her.

"Mhm. But aye I'm boutta head out." I stood up going to my bathroom.

"Oh my god where are you going?" She stormed in the bathroom behind me.

"To handle businesses."

"So business is more important than me?" She started crying.

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚

"Don't start yo shit Amelie." I grabbed my keys off the dresser and headed out.

I was on my way to the trap cause me, Milan and Shawn had a drop we had to do tonight.

In all honesty I was getting tired of this shit. It's like sell, make drops , do hits... repeat.

—-
"So you niggas know exactly what needs to be done?" Amil said.

"Yea." We all replied in unison.

"Ight y'all go get ready except for you glock I need to talk to you."

"Wassup?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"So you and Amelie?"

"What about it?" I Asked making full eye contact with him.

"That's my baby and even though I wasn't around like that that still my whole heart and if you break hers imma have to kill you... do I make myself clear?" He gave me the same amount of eye contacts back.

"Crystal." I pushed off the wall and went to go get ready.

I understand where he coming from but I would never hurt Amelie... I mean not intentionally but shit...shit happens.

"Y'all ready?" Shawn asked grabbing his mask and then tossing me and Milan ours.

"As ready as I'm gone be." I lit my blunt and we headed out.
——

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"I just got a bad feeling ma." I was currently back at home cause Jahlil blew me when he put his "business" before me. I was not fool to what he was doing cause I mean he works for my father.

I Think Was was confusing me the most was how the hell my daddy was in jail for all them years and he still got so much pull in the streets and then knowing that Jahlil is caught up in it dont sit right with me.

"A bad feeling about what? He's fine everything's fine." She reassured.

I felt a sudden urge to throw up.

I ran to the bathroom in her room and puked my poor little soul out. I don't know what it was but for the last couple of weeks I've been throwing up like crazy. I knew I wasn't pregnant cause I popped a Plan B pill like a day or two after me and Jahlil had sex.

"You okay in there?" My momma asked watching me from her door frame.

𝒀𝒖𝒑 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆... 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲 𝑰𝑻 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬😑

"You pregnant?"

"No." I looked at her like she was crazy. Cause ma'am it's most definitely team ftk.

"Mhm we gone see."

"Ma... I'm not pregnant." I started tearing up.

𝑶𝒎𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑶𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹.

"Like I said we gone see, I'll get you pregnancy test tomorrow. You'll take it before you get ready for your party." She patted my back.
𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕🤕
—-

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

It was shot ringing out from all angles. A simple drop turned into an all out war. Me personally I felt like it was a set up.

Me and Milan took cover while Shawn kept shooting.

"Shawn take cover bro." Milan yelled as he began to shoot back.

"Nah man fuck that I've never backed down from anything in my life I AINT STARTING TODAY." He yelled over the gunfire.

I knew my mans was stupid but I ain't think he was this stupid like he got a whole shorty on the way and he wanna be on some Tony Montana movie type shit tonight.

"Ight... fuck it." Milan Got Up blasting and going towards Shawn. I guess these nigga done forgot that it's only three of us and like fifty of them.

But fuck it if my niggas sliding I'm standing ten toes behind them.

As the bullets kept flying images of Amelie kept flashing in my head.

I tried to shake it but they kept coming back. It was like I kept seeing her smile.

Even her lil mug when she's mad at me.

Although she's never said it to me but as the images continued in my head I swear I heard her clear as day say "I love you."

I shut my eyes and kept shooting as a single tear left my eyes.

Something about tonight felt different from any other night.

I felt numb. A feeling I knew all too well.

Tonight was the night I felt like I was gone die.

——
𝗛𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗹🌚