Four ; what is she?

"We can't risk it. She could destroy everything we've worked for!" He yells, frustrated and angry.

"it's a risk I'm willing to take." She says, calmly like the man yelling didn't phase her. Nothing phases her, or nothing's able to phase her. That's why she's where she is now.

The man sighs, he knows he can't say anything to change her mind. Sadness fills his heart, she's strong, independent and beautiful. And he's in love with her but all she cares for is finding a cure and nothing else.

"She's our best asset, you know? She's going to help us in finding the very best. She's going to help the world" 

~*~*~*~*~

"What do you do, then?" I ask Newt as we walk back to the homestead as we finish up with the tour. 

He smiles, "I'm second in command of course" 

"I know that, but what does that mean?" 

"He keeps everyone together, keeps us from going mad" Minho appears, he's got a grin on his face but his words are serious and true. 

I nod, "so he's like the mum? Making sure everyone does their thing, right?" 

Minho laughs, "no that would be Alby. Newt's more like...the glue that keeps us all together" (DON'T KILL ME)  

"ohhhh then I'd hate to imagine what would happen without you Newt" I chuckle as I gently nudge the blonde boy with my elbow.

"minho, why aren't you in the maze?" Newt asks, changing the subject. 

"Oh yeah, I-" Minho's about to answer when an alarm cuts him off. 

"What's that?!" I yell, covering my ears with my hands.

"The Box!" Newt yells back over the loud blaring. 

Both Newt and Minho start running across the glade to the center where the box is located and as I look around I notice the other gladers all share the same suppose look on their faces as they, too run towards the box.

Why is everyone so shocked? 

Soon the alarm stops and I make my way towards everyone else as the boys crowd around the Box. 

"Who's down there Alby?" I hear Newt call out from somewhere amongst the gladers.

"Another greenie!"Alby yells back and the crowd falls silent. No one else dares to ask any questions, they all seem to be waiting for someone to do something.

"Alby bring 'er up!" Newt yells.

"It's not a girl Newt! It's a guy and he's passed out!" 

The crowd once again starts throwing questions towards Newt, like he could answer them all but I hear Minho just silence them all.

I push my way through the boys, some give me accusing looks, like I was the one who put him there. I ignored their stares and made my way towards the centre of attention and found Newt and Minho helping Alby up with the newest addition to the Glade.

"Jeff, Clint!" ALby shouts into the crowd and two boys appear. They don't have to wait for Alby to say anything else as they're already hovering above the passed out boy.

"Is he still alive?" I ask before I can stop myself. Newt turns to face me, he looks so tired, like the energy sucked out of him in an instant.

"Yes, he's breathing but only just. We need to get him inside, quick!" Someone, tall and strongly built, picks up the new boy and hauls him over his shoulder. 

Finally, I get a look at the boy, dark haired, pale skin tone, he wears something similar to what everyone else does, but I never get a chance to see his face as he's carried off.

"What's happening? first we get a girl, then we get two greenies in two days!" I hear someone comment as the crowd slowly disperses.

"Maybe she wasn't meant to come up"

"She's a mistake. This is all her fault"