Part 54

Y/N POV
''Daddy'' I whisper, trying to tap him awake. ''Daddy'' I say again earning a groan and a scrunch of his eyebrows. He moves over onto his back and I take the opportunity to climb on top of him. ''Kitten, please let daddy sleep.'' He whines as I scatter kisses over his face. ''B-but it's 10 am.'' I poke while nuzzling my face into his neck.

He let out a sigh as he wrapped his arms around me and held me down on him. I giggle trying to escape. ''What's the password to unlock my arms?'' The what? Oh god I don't know. Quick think! Surprise him! I immediately suck on his neck, making sure to bruise it on my way. ''Yah kitten'' he grumbles but then loosens his grip as he enjoys the feeling. ''Mmm ok I might have to set this as my wake up call'' he mumbles as I slip from his arms and sprint to the walk-in closet.

His heavy foot steps speed towards me as he tries to capture me. Giggles fall from my mouth as just before I can hide in a cabinet, he drags me back and wraps my legs around his waist. ''Daddy'' I complain as he squeezes my ass then brings me to the bathroom.

''Shower then breakfast. I have a lot to plan today and I don't trust anyone else looking after you so you gotta join me.'' I stare at him as he simultaneously speaks and switches on the shower. ''Clothes off kitten'' he says as he pulls off his underwear to be fully naked in front of me. ''Don't go looking at me like that kitten. You're gonna end up in a difficult situation.'' He warns helping me out my clothes and into the shower.

I used to be a bit scared of being naked around him. I still am but he seems completely unfazed by showing himself off to me. I think he enjoys teasing me when he is naked. I can't help but feel hot and nervous.

He grabs the shampoo bottle, first squirting some onto my hand then some onto his own. We wash up quickly together and he helps me rub the rest of the soap out of my hair. I liked the feeling of him playing with my hair so when he stopped, I couldn't help but pout. ''Such an attention craving kitten aren't you?'' He questions wrapping a towel around me after shutting off the water.

Around 15 minutes later, we were both dressed and ready for the day. Koo made me eat my cereal even though I was too excited to see his father again. I thought he was fun and I liked the fact that he annoyed Koo a bit. ''Kitten, you done?'' He asks referring to my food. It was so boring and quiet because he had kicked out all the guys that would distract me from eating.

''Yep'' I exclaim while jumping down from my seat. ''Ok kitten go take this document and put it on my desk in my office. Sit in my chair once you're done and wait for me.''He orders clearly as he flips on the kettle. ''Ok daddy'' I say taking the paper and making my way out the room. I wonder down the halls, passing a few guards who smile gently.

I push open the office door expecting no one to be in there but when I see all the guys and Koo's father sat down around the room, I almost have a heart attack from the jump. ''Morning sweetheart'' Hobi and a few others coo gently as if worried they would scare me anymore. I smile as best I can through my stiffened face and place down the papers on daddy's desk. I do as told and sit in his seat, spinning it left and right a little on its wheels.

''Morning'' daddy groans flicking his eyes around at the men with a coffee and a milkshake in his hands. He paces over towards me and I look up at him as he leans over to place the drinks down and shoots me a wink. A blush creeps onto my cheeks as he swiftly scoops me up, sits down and places me on his knee...

//Guys I passed 100 followers!!! Thank you so much for your comments as well. I really appreciate you all reading my stories :) xxx//