Chapter 8 : Seeking Warmth

A/N~~: Thanks to everyone who are reading this story and voting for it!
☺️☺️☺️

____________________

"You're so clever, Young Master! Lord Yao... His face was worth seeing. They weren't even able to bully you." Fang Zhi excitedly said.

Su Ying smiled while half-lying on the soft bed. That bed made him the happiest. He said while squinting his eyes,

"I'm not that clever Fang Zhi. They are just too stupid."

Well... Fang Zhi didn't care about that. Because in her eyes, her Young Master was omnipotent. She liked his present personality better than the one before. At least he wouldn't be bullied.

Fang Zhi was just about to say something when the door was knocked and Li Yusheng entered the room.

Fang Zhi's pupil dilated, 'General really likes my Young Master.'

She happily greeted Li Yusheng and quickly got out of the room. Needed to give the new couple their quality time ah! If only she could witness what actually happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing Li Yusheng, Su Ying widened his eyes and promptly got up. He said with a little irritation, "Why are you here ah???" Why the hell was he there? Was he trying to steal his bed?

Li Yusheng raised his eyebrows, "Weren't you the one who wanted me to come?"

"When did I said that?"

"In the morning and also during... Nevermind. Didn't you want me to pretend to favor you?"

Su Ying hesitated, "Yeah..."

"Then what are you getting so worked up for???"

"I... I'm afraid you'll try to do something... What if you forget about our deal and get excited somehow?"

Li Yusheng sneered, "Shouldn't I be the worried one? What if you jump on me? You've done something like that before too. I should be the one to be on guard."

Su Ying, ".............."

Did he look like a pervert? Su Ying might be a bit face-con but he's more of a feelings first then physical type guy... He would never do that.

"No need to be on guard. I won't do anything I'm not supposed to." Li Yusheng assured. He's also not the type to do something like that. What would a righteous cherry boy like him do?

"Then... Will you sleep here?" Su Ying asked.

"Yes."

"Hmm...then..." Su Ying quickly moved to one side of the bed, leaving other half of it empty."Sleep on that side. Don't cross the the line. Don't move towards me. Don't touch me while sleeping. If you consciously or unconsciously dare to do something, see what I do." Su Ying said 'fiercely'.

Li Yusheng just nodded. Lying on the right side of the bed, one beautiful person quickly went to dreamland. The cold and handsome faced man looked at the beautiful person for a while before falling into a light sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Li Yusheng was a soldier. Naturally he was trained to be on guard even during his sleep. In the middle of the night, he felt something snuggling closer to his body. Like a kitten? Yusheng immediately woke up. And indeed found a 'kitty' trying to snuggling closer to him.

The 'kitty' who looked very 'fierce' when awake but looked extremely cute while sleeping . His long eyelashes cast a shadow over his face. Cheeks a little reddened, frowning lightly, beautiful lips slightly pouted...snuggled to his arm, trying to get closer to him. If anyone else saw the sleeping Su Ying, they'll probably say he's ethereal. But for Li Yusheng, this kitty so close to him looked really cute.

He looked at the person, his eyes deep with unknown feelings. Even unknown to him. He slightly raised his arm so that the kitty could snuggle to his chest rather than his arm.

Did he like him? Did he want to do something?

No... It wasn't like that. But he definitely felt a little warm. The warm person snuggling to him seemed to melt his frozen heart a little. Probably beacuse he wasn't greedy. Not greedy enough to ask something he couldn't give. Not greedy enough take away things he cared about. Not greedy and selfish enough to scar his already injured heart.

It was just a warm feeling...Nothing more...

He smiled when he thought what would this person do the next morning. For the first in his life, looking forward to the next morning, he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sun was already shining brightly. It was more then 9 in the morning. Su Ying squinted his eyes and hugged his warm 'body pillow'.

'This 'body pillow' is a little hard ah... '

Suddenly... He thought of a very strange thing. He....didn't seemed to...have a body pillow...

Su Ying quickly opened his eyes and the view in front of him was a strong chest...the robe slightly open...revealing a masculine chest...

Su Ying jumped up. "Why? Why are you so close to me?"

Li Yusheng opened his eyes as if he just woke up. "What do you mean? Weren't you the one who were hugging to me?"

That's true. Su Ying knew from their posture that he was the one who hugged him. But he didn't know how this happened. Could it be he had a habit to cuddle in sleep? But his previous partners never said something like that? He never did something like that before. He tried to justify,

"I...I wasn't trying to jump on you. It's just... It was a little cold. You... You know... Living beings are attracted to warm things. You are a warm-blooded person. So... My body was attracted to it.

No! That's not it... It's just that... Whatever... I'm not jumping on you!"

"I understand. But why are you explaining so hard? Are you sure it was unintentional but not something you did with impure intentions?" This General... He was really having fun... But still kept a straight face.

Su Ying was flustered, "I don't have any impure intentions! You... Get out ah... Your work is done... Go do whatever you want..."

Li Yusheng raised an eyebrow, "Your attitude is as if we did something unexplainable and you don't want others to find out."

Su Ying glared 'fiercely' at him. "Fine... I'm going..." Li Yusheng sighed and stepped out of the room. Looking at the bright sky, he felt like laughing a little. Teasing the kitty is a little  fun ah!

~~~~~~~~~

Inside the room, Su Ying thought. Why the heck would he want to take advantage of a cherry boy? He's not like that!

Be careful Su Ying! The God above who choked you to death seemed to have some different thoughts though! The God really loved him to death ah!