Ch. 30

3rd Person (I don't know why but my stories sound more professional in third person lol. But I'm enjoying writing in third person because it's more descriptive and stuff but guys this story will remain in third person until after the war.)

As Dani lays in the bed as pale as ever, black bags under her eyes, fever over a hundred degrees her only thoughts are on her unborn child. Her eyes are barely open and she slips in and out of consciousness due to the heavy drugs in her system.

"Stress...her and the baby are stressed out. I worry that if the baby stays in her for too much longer her body will give out. And both her and the baby will die." Doctor Kelly says to the quadruplets.

"Well why the he'll don't you go ahead and give her a c section or something." Damien outbursts.

"It's not that simple Prince Damien. If we was to give her a c section right now we have no idea if her body is strong enough to heal after the surgery. We have to wait for her heal even the slightest."

"Hold up dad is calling." Jaylyn shush grabbing her phone.

After a while of listening her face turns to a cold piece of stone.

"I want all these windows covered up with the strong metal we have. Guys he's here." Jaylyn whispers so Danielle can't hear them. If Danielle was to find out her father was anywhere near her growing family she would most definitely die from the stress and so would the baby. Many would believe her father knew this would all happen...others would say he just had some damn good timing.

"What's wrong?" Danielle asks looking around as all four siblings rush around the room blocking any entrances.

"Hold on guys. Move aside." Jaylyn calls out. Everyone stops in their tracks and Jaylyn steps forward taking a deep breath and closes eyes sticking her arms. After a few seconds black tree and vines securely close the windows and the door.

"If anyone wants it they have to inform me about their entrance." Jaylyn responds.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but I could easily chop that with a axe." Caden responds knocking on the wood.

"Ok then try to. Summon your little minions from the dead."

Caden shrugs and close his eyes whispering in a foreign language and soon three young male ghost appear with axes in their hands, they welcome Caden warmly but only Caden hears what they're saying.

"Yea uh could you guys help me out here?" Caden asks. All three of them turn towards the trees and look at Jaylyn.

They walk towards the covered of window and start attempting to cut the wood.

"Sorry bro but this sh- mess is enchanted or something." He says scratching his head.

"Ok what about you Bozo?" Caden asks turning to the ghost he summoned from hell.

"Nah I can feel the power leaking off them over grown weeds." He scoffs.

"Aye...ain't you friends with Satan's daughter?" He asks Caden curiously raising a eyebrow.

"The answer is no Bozo." Caden mumbles.

"You never wanna have any fun." He whines but quiets down after a small glare from Caden and his face heats up.

(A/N guys I was going to make Caden gay so when I pre-wrote this story a year back I had it to where they was kinda flirting ya know. So please know...CADEN DOES IN FACT LOVE HIS PIPER AND HE WOULD NOT EXCHANGE HER OUT FOR ANYONE! But another story in my future may be where there's a guy with similar personalities with Caden and it will be a bxb story. :) )