Strawberry shots

You stared the entrance of the bar down with an irritated yet calm stare before clicking you tongue. The door let out a silent creak as you entered the packed bar.

Despite it being packed, it was a lot quieter than most public places you strolled by. As you sat down at one of the stools, you noticed the chatter die down but ignored it as it didn't really bother you. Nothing did.

The barista that stood by one of the 'customers' stared you down with familiar yellow eyes.

You stared forward, obvious boredom washing over your face as you tapped your finger. You heard some seats shifting and footsteps slowly approaching as you sighed.

'Any day now...' you thought before looking over to the mist man who you've recognized as Kurogiri. The said villain turned his body toward you with caution in every step.

"You got anything strong here? I was hoping that you had some strawberry margaritas or something." You said, tapping you finger on the bar.

You felt fingers wrap around the back of your neck, causing you to tense in surprise before forcing yourself to relax. Looking over, you saw Shigaraki glaring at you through an amputated hand on his face.

You looked him in the eye and grabbed his wrist as gently as you could, turning your body towards him as he began to show signs of panic in his visible eye. You held his wrist and placed it on your cheek, nuzzling it as you stared back at him.

"If you want to choke me out, you could have just asked." You said with a hint of amusement in your voice.

He immediately tugged away from you, stumbling back as he stared at you in horror. Turning back to the bar, you stared at the misty man who now stood in front of you.

"Well? Can I get something? I've had a long day dealing with my stupid teacher and I want something to flush away my anguish." You spat plainly.

Before the male responded, another male with staples on his face sat by you with amusement on his face.

"You do realize that you are in a bar surrounded by villains?" He said, staring at your bored face.

"And?" You said, blowing a strand of hair out of your face.

Dabi's arm was soon consumed by a hot, blue hue as he stared at you with a sadistic glare.

"You're awfully bold, Vigilante: One Punch Ma'am." He said, reaching over and poking your cheek with a fiery finger. His narrowed eyes turned to one of shock when you simply gave him a side glance, unfazed by the fire that came into contact with your cheek.

"So you know of me... and you know what I'm capable of..." you said, looking back towards Kurogiri, who stood there with his arms crossed.

Dabi pulled away, glaring once more but with no sadistic amusement in him this time. The other villains were on high alert, some of them pulling out their weapons. You scoffed at this before speaking once more.

"Kurogiri. Get me something strong. Everyone else can sit down, I'm on break and I would rather not wake up grumpy the next day." You said, turning to the rest of the villains and crossing a leg over the other and leaning against the bar behind you.

The villains didn't listen, getting ready to jump you when a stump of an arm lifted up, halting the rest of the villains. Shigaraki glared at you, holding back most of his aggression as he spoke.

"What the hell do you want..." he demanded, reaching over to scratch his neck, only to remember that his other hand was gone.

"I'm looking for something..." you said, looking to your hand in surprise when Kurogiri gave you a shot glass. Smirking at him, you lifted the small glass to your lips and swallowed the thing whole.

"What exactly are you searching for?" Kurogiri said with suspicion in his voice.

"Purpose." You said, sighing as you placed the glass down.

"Why the hell aren't we killing her? She's nothing but trouble." One of the villains spat out, marching over to you, only for him to stain everything including the people around him.

You held your steaming foot up, an irritated glare fixed on your face as you tapped the bar.

"Another one." You said, waiting as Kurogiri went to pour you another shot.

The other villains looked down at the steaming insides that stained their costumes while others tried desperately to wipe off the blood, only proving to be fruitless. Dabi stood by Shigaraki, fear taking over most of his body as he stared your uncaring form down.

"Like I said, I am on break right now, and as you can see, I have absolutely no problem turning any of you into confetti." You caught the shot glass that was slid over to you with ease, throwing your head back as the liquid burned the back of your throat before continuing.

"I have had a shitty day, I ate a sausage, I vomited, and I had to stay by my teacher's side." You muttered something else under your breathe before opening your eyes and staring at the villains with a tired glare.

"All I need is for the night to go smoothly, without violence and effort, then I will be out of your hair..." you said with a huff.

Then it started to happen.

You were waking up.

Looking at your translucent hand, you groaned in agitation as the rest of the villains gawked at your fading form.

You stood up, allowing your torn, red cape to flutter around your form.

"Already? Damn it." You said, tucking your red, gloved hands in the pockets of your jet black suit. You stared up at the ceiling, a frown tainting your face as you spoke to yourself.

"Damn... I was hoping for another hour away from that Shit pile of a world..." you muttered to yourself before fading away completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's real.

Or, well, inverted you is real.

This chapter is so criminally short, and I'm so sorry. Three days of waiting and this is what you get??????????

I'm such an asshole, I know.

Love you all.