6.17

AN: Quick clarifications on the big characters so far that we know of!
Fei Qianchi - Main Character
Zhu Longwang - Male Lead
Fei Shang - System/Fei Qianchi's adopted brother
Zhu Luishui - Zhu Longwang's older brother
Baicheng/Su Baicheng - Villain or the person behind everything
Xue Lu/Wei XueLu - Baicheng's loyal follower/someone with a big background story
By the way, is there still parts of the story you're not understanding, particularly the memories? I'm debating and I'll probably write out Fei Qianchi regaining all his memories and include some memories that are small too...

-

Qi Wuliao opened his eyes. Recalling the past events that had happened before he had been knocked out, he knew that he was really in a blunder now. Thinking this, he tried moving his hands, only to be stuck in place without hope.

Qi Wuliao looked at the vampire by his side who he found out was not the Vampire Lord but the next successor instead. Although he truly didn't know what was currently happening, he had already prepared a back-up plan. There was a tracker on his body, implanted into his teeth so that no one would be able to find it. He just had to wait and see what was going to happen next.

Wen Zhuhei woke up, an aching at the side of his stomach from where he had been wounded. Although vampires healed quick, it was still silver. He would be feeling the aftermath for a while longer than expected. Not to mention, his whole body was currently wrapped in silver so he would have almost no strength to resist properly.

Wen Zhuhei looked at Qi Wuliao, moving his body was he sat up and leaned against the wall.

"Well, it looks like we will be stuck here for a while." Qi Wuliao mumbled as he saw that Wen Zhuhei was awake now. He was worried about Su Heliang, but Qi Wuliao knew that they were going to use him against him and that he would need to be alive. "You never told me your name, so let's reintroduce ourselves. My name is Qi Wuliao, 19 years old and the head of the hunters associations."

Wen Zhuhei didn't refuse, he was going to be stuck with this man for a long time. "Wen Zhuhei, 18 years old, the next successor for the seat of the Vampire Lord." Saying this, he leaned against the wall, looking over to see Qi Wuliao's bruised face.

Qi Wuliao let a small smile escape his lips, even as his face was marred with some blood. "It looks like we will be here for a while. Let's try to cooperate as best as we can, Zhuhei."

Wen Zhuhei let out a sound for his agreement as he began examining the room. It was moderately small, there were no windows and there was only one entrance. There was only a small bed and some chairs that were obviously not meant for either of them. Other than that, there was nothing else. The door was also protected by bars so that they wouldn't have a chance of breaking it down.

Qi Wuliao didn't care much about what was going on with Wen Zhuhei, he made himself at home, leaning very comfortably against the wall before he then asked, "Do you know why he suddenly betrayed you?" Although he knew that there was something bigger, Qi Wuliao still wasn't sure.

Wen Zhuhei didn't answer the question, his eyes looked down at the ground in silence. There was a heavy emotion within them, his face dim and cold.

Qi Wuliao didn't get an answer and he didn't push it. That was until a soft but still mature voice replied back after minutes passed.

"No, I was foolish. I should've spoken to him first before I decided such a rash decision." Wen Zhuhei showed a self-ridiculing smile as he uttered this.

Qi Wuliao didn't know who Wen Zhuhei was speaking about but he was able to infer that it was someone he was close to. "Yeah, I should have been more careful too. Now, I'm sure that everyone is panicking about our disappearance." He wasn't worried for himself. He was more worried about the situation outside.