At least she's hot

"Pay up!" Korra grinned arrogantly, extending her arm. Tahno just rolled his eyes, sticking his hand in his pocket and grabbing 20 yuans, slamming it into her open hand.

"You got lucky," he said, then a smirked formed on his lips, "pun not intended."

"Mmm, I guess I was born lucky." She laughed, highfiving Ming. "But seriously, everything with two legs and a finger could fuck Ginger, is that the best challenge you could give the avatar?" She gloated, her trademark lopsided grin playing at her lips.

"Careful now," Shaozu warned, "you don't want us to go hard on you, now do you?"

"Please, I can fuck anyone you can think of." She chuckled, crossing her arms. "give me your worst."

The hit list was by far, her favourite bet she made with her friends. It was more of a game really, and the playing tools were everyone in the school. It goes like this– you get a name, an amount and a date. If by the end of the date you manage to fuck said person and show proof (usually a confirming text message would do the trick) then whoever challenged you needs to pay up. If you lost, you have to pay, though the money wasn't the actual punishment, the real punishment was the humiliation.

Korra couldn't say so herself however, because so far, her record was flawless.

Her three friends glanced at one another, smirking with some mutual understanding between them. "You sure you want our worst?" Tahno asked.

"Of course I'm sure." She said with a cocky expression. "Lay the terms."

"We'll give you two months, 'cause this is a tough nut to crack." He grinned. "50 Yuans."

"Deal!" Korra yelled, grabbing his hand and giving him a firm handshake. "Who's the lucky basterd?"

"Have you ever heard of Asami Sato?"

That caught Korra by suprise. Of course she knew who Asami Sato is, who didn't? The daughter of a multi millionaire industrialist that was destined to inherit his company? The class's genius and every teacher's favourite student? The one who every single boy she met immediately developed a crush on from a first glance? Not that Korra could blame them, the heiress was gorgeous. Something about the way her soft raven black hair clashed with her smooth milky skin was just so beautiful, how her legs seemed to extend forever, how her clothes hugged her feminine curves perfectly... Even Korra found herself admiring from afar. Just from afar though, prissy spoiled chicks weren't her type.

But from the way she rejected all of the men that came onto her... She was undoubtedly, a tough nut to crack.

"Pffft, easy." Korra waved them off. "Asami Sato? That's the best you've got?"

"You kidding?" Shaozu gaped. "She's one of the most wanted girls in Republic high, yet she was never seen with anyone!"

"A rumour has been going on that she's saving herself for marriage," added Ming.

"Even if she is, we all know it's not a pact I can't make her break." Korra smirked, talking herself up.

"Way to be cocky." Tahno rolled his eyes.

"With my record? Of course I am." She stated proudly. "Or should I remind you that I'm the only one here that haven't lost the hit list even once?"

"We all remember, Korra." Ming grumbled unhappily.

"Damn straight," she grinned, "though after I'm done with her, straight is the last thing she'll be."