Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four . . .|
-a loser. he lost.

Two days had breezed passed Jimin. He had everything planned, the only thing he needed to do was execute it correctly.

He had already had the driver in place, already making his way down the hall to fetch the guards so he could grab the keys to get the prisoners freed.

He knew he was taking the hugest risk to ever be taken but it was worth it.

Jimin spotted one of the guards he saw two days ago when he first went to the cellar, internally thanking any god that was on his side for getting this over with.

"I need your keys, any keys to the dungeon." Jimin demanded, clasping his hands behind his back as he stood tall.

"Can't." The guard said simply.

"And why can't you? Want to end up in a cell with the rest of those fools?" Jimin cocked a brow. "Jeon's telling you to hand them over."

"Mr. Jeon took our keys earlier in the day. He has them. If he wanted you to have them, wouldn't he just have given them to you?" Said the guard with a tone.

Fuck. Jimin gulped but held his composure. "I was late to his quest, this is my fault. Thanks for the information but let me say this right now, ever get smart to me like that again and I swear I'll blow your brains out. I'll make art on the walls dedicated to your brain splatter." The shorter man threatened even though he was sure this was the last time he would see this guard.

The said guard didn't say anything, a straight look on his face. "You're aware that Jeon knows what's going on, yes? We don't have basement keys for a reason, Mr. Park, Jeongguk is a step ahead."

Jimin felt his chest tighten, ears ringing for a split second. "And what must be going on, Kang?"

The guard shrugged. "Hell if I know, he just knows somethings up." He replied nonchalantly.

The mafia leader's friend nodded simply, turning on his heels and walking. He didn't know what to do but he had some time to figure it out. As of right now, Jeongguk should be asleep due to his bizarre hours of sleep but Jimin believed that he might be up currently.

This made a slight error but damn, Jeongguk was one smart man.

But, thankfully, Jimin knew Jeongguk well enough to know he would have it on his persons. Sometimes obvious placement is the hardest to find.

Jimin was totally clueless on how he would get the keys from Jeongguk but he would get them one way or the other. He knew that one for a fact.

So, now knowing what he did and the fact Jeongguk was somewhere around the building holding all cellar keys so Jimin couldn't get to them, he had to do something else.

Something Jeongguk didn't know about Jimin was that Jimin was really good at picking locks. Surely it's been some time and it would take a few tries but he would take that route, as long as Jeongguk wasn't aware on what he was doing, it was perfectly okay.

It was a miracle Jimin had that skill set. The mafia taught some people a lot of things.

He had to make the small detour to his room to grab a few paper clips to open these cells and get the prisoners free. He wasn't going to let Jeongguk slow him down from helping everyone.

     "Fuck, was it always this hard?" Jimin cursed, not even through the initial door to the rest of the cells. He broke two paper clips already, struggling with the third one.

Once he heard a click, his eyes widened. He opened the big metal door, pushing a miraculously placed brick to hold the door open.

"Hoseok?" Jimin called, biting down on his bottom lip nervously. This had to work, this had to work.