/Chapter 59/

Continuation of Flashback

THIRD PERSON

"Oh Dahyun, aren't you gonna come to the dorm?" Momo asked as she checked her watch

"Aniyo, I'll be staying in our house today." Dahyun just said.

"Ok. Gonna leave you here? I need to go back to the dorm." She just said and like she's waiting for the latter's response but she received nothing.

"Uh, Bye," Momo said and about to go when the younger stopped her.

"That's it? So all of this will end up here?" Dahyun asked as she laughed bitterly

Momo looked at the younger confusedly and about to speak when Dahyun stopped her.

"Why seems like it's so easy for you to do that?" Dahyun asked her while looking into her eyes.

Dahyun can see the confusion in Momo's eyes that made me chuckle bitterly by the older cluelessness

"Why it's so easy for you to leave someone who loves you so much?" Dahyun asked waiting for Momo to answer her questions. Suddenly Momo's expression changed.

"Dahyun let's go home now. It's al-"

"MOMO PLEASE STOP THIS!" The younger exclaimed that made Momo startle.

"You always like that! You always do that whenever I'm asking you something like this! Why can't you just answer me? Are you dense or you just really don't care?!"

"We're not like this before Momo. You changed! It started when you protected me from those bullies that I wish you didn't! I can take all of those insulting words coming from them but what I can't take are you avoiding my questions and changing topic suddenly. Why do you keep on doing that? Momo I've been loving you since then but you didn't notice it! Why are you so dense? Why are you like that? I hate it but I can't hate you. I just can't..." Dahyun said as she started to cry.

"I always ask you what happened that time. When you started to be distant from me but you keep saying that it's not true. Momo you can't fool me. I know what we are before and what we are after that day! When you protected me with the bullies."

"Why are you so selfish? I just need those answers but you can't give them to me. And now you're telling me that you need to go. Isn't unfair leaving my questions unanswered? I've been waiting for those for how many years already Momo. I always think that maybe it's not the right time for you to answer that, that's why you keep on changing the topics whenever I opened that thing. Is that because you just don't care?" Dahyun asked with her eyes only on Momo.

Momo just looks at her blankly who don't know what to say.

"I already accepted that you can't love me back. Because Heechul is there for you. But can you just answer my questions before leaving me?" Dahyun plead

"Fine, If that's what you want," Momo said that catches the attention of the younger.

"You want to know what happened that day When the bullies stopped bullying you? It's because I told them that you're father is not a thief. I changed all the story. I told them that it's just an accusation that shouldn't be bragged off. I told them to stop bullying you because I cannot let your smile be gone. I want to see those as always Dahyun."

"W-what?" Dahyun utters

"But I can't love you, It's because..."

"Because why?"

"It's because my father did that. My dad is the reason why your father is in jail now. I know that your father is innocent and shouldn't be in jail. I tried to tell to my dad but he doesn't care about that. My father is the reason for all of that. The reason why you're suffering through the bullies. That's why I told the bullies that it was my father who's a thief. It's because that is true right? He stole many years from you. You should be with your father but my dad did that."

"I'm not a fool, Dahyun. I  know that you have feelings for me but I don't want that to happen. You must hate me because of what my dad did to you father. You should forget the Momo that saved you before. Just think that it's my responsibility to do that." Momo said and about to leave but the younger stopped her again.

"Can't we just try it?" Dahyun asked

"Dahyun, love is not a play for us to try it then if it doesn't work we'll stop. I know since first that we will work. We just need to accept things Dahyun. I already have someone now. And I hope that we can still be friends after this. And you already said it right? That you already accepted that Heechul and I will be together? Isn't kinda retard if you take all that back? It will just make things complicated."

"B-but"

"Dahyun-ah, I won't regret to say that I like you. But maybe we're not for each other." Momo said as smile at the younger and leaves.

Dahyun stayed at the park for a minute then after that she decided to go home trying to sync what all Momo said to her.

END OF FLASHBACK

"That's it, that's what happened," Dahyun said as her eyes are still on her food.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung look at each other as if they are thinking the same thing to do.

The siblings went to Dahyun and hugged her.

"It's ok Dahyun. You'll get over this." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, besides that's what you want right? Momo just granted it. She told you everything even though she knows that it will hurt you." Chaeyoung said

"Truth hurts, so let's just accept things for the better?" Tzuyu said to Dahyun.

"I know, I'll just need some time. Besides, I don't have any choice. I mean we're not for each other. So instead of pushing myself with her, maybe it's right that I should just let things off." Dahyun said