𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Today is the day of my party and I didn't have anything to wear so Kayl and Kaison decided to take me out to the mall. My hair was already done. So that was a plus.

"Ugh my stomach hurt so bad." I whined and rubbed it.

"You pregnant?" Kayl asked me.

"Nah but you are... don't act like I ain't noticed yo lil bump." I Said pointing to her stomach.

"Yea bitch Milan trapped me. I wasn't suppose to go out like this. And you know Shawn got a baby on the way too."

"That is so ghetto. And damn Fr by London?"

"Bitch ha name Paris." Kaison chimed in laughing.

"What's the difference?"

"I- bitch are you serious?"

"As a heart attack." I shrugged.

"Anywhoooo yo colors are black, gold and white right?

I nodded my head.

"Alright so that means you wear an all white dress." Kaison said.

"Yea I was thinking that too." Kayl rubbing her stomach.

Not gone lie seeing her pregnant made me kinda hope that I'm pregnant. I wouldn't mind having one of Jahlil's lil rock head kids.

Speaking of Jahlil. "Kayl did Milan comeback home last night?"

"Uh actually no he didn't... I called him like thirty times and he hasn't answered."

I instantly got sad. I called Jahlil just about the same amount of times as Kayl called Milan.

I didn't let it bother me too much.

—-
We went to like five different stores and finally I'm home.

Soon as I made it in the house my Momma was waiting on me in my room with a pregnancy test in her hand.

"Do I really gotta take this?" I mugged her.

"Yes I already took Mines this morning and I haven't looked at it... so we gone wait on yours and look at them together."

"You and daddy be having sex? Let alone raw? Ain't y'all too old to be living so carefree like this?" I cocked my eyebrow at her.

"Mind the business that pays you now pee on this stick so you can start getting ready."

She walked out the room and I did exactly what she said. I peed on the stick and left it on the counter while I took a shower.
—-

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

I don't remember too much of nothing that happened last night. All I know is that I got hit a few times.

I can't tell you what happened after I got hit cause I passed out. All I know is that when I woke up this morning I was at the trap.

"What happened?" I asked as soon as I set up.

"You got hit up so we finished murking them niggas and then brought you patched here to get you patched up." Milan shrugged.

"Where my phone at?"

"Oh that thing? See a funny thing happened... that lil mf got shot up like shot the fuck up." Shawn said laughing.

I ain't find it funny.