•PROLOGUE•

SPECIAL THANKS TO The_delusionist FOR MAKING THIS COVER

SARANGHE!

Ewatomi held her pillow tighter as tears slid down her cheeks. Her eyes remained glued to her laptop as she shook slightly from crying.

Her heart clenched seeing how Ko Mun Yeong cried in Moon Gang Tae arms after experiencing a nightmare. Gang tae held her against his chest while she tried to push him away and yet hold him close.

She wasn't strong after all.

Ewatomi wiped the tears running down her cheeks rapidly. It was so heart wrenching and she felt like so upset as she tried to continue wiping the tears running down her cheeks.

The laptop suddenly slammed close and Ewatomi removed her ear piece from her ears angrily before she turned to the lean tall figure beside her in fury.

"Bro Ezi! What's your problem?" Ewatomi bellowed in fury as her elder brother scanned her face before bursting into laughter.

"Don't tell me you were crying because of a Korean movie again?" Ezi asked as he burst into laughter again.

Ewatomi scrunched up her nose and hugged her pillow "So? Is it your cry?" Ewatomi asked clearly embarrassed but choosing to be shameless in the end.

"I was yelling on top of my voice yet you weren't answering I just noticed you were wearing ear piece" Ezi replied as he slid his hands into his pockets.

"What is it?" Ewatomi asked. She was anxious to go back to her movie.

"Follow me to watch a football match" Ezi said as Ewatomi hissed.

"I'm not going" Ewatomi said as she tried to open her laptop again as Ezi placed his hands on it to prevent her from opening it.

"Its your school playing against Boston" Ezi said as Ewatomi raised her head.

"Those cocky bastards?" Ewatomi asked as she hissed.

"Let's go, I want to see us beat their asses" Ewatomi said rising to her feet while Ezi wore a grin.

Ewatomi picked her phone and checked her dressing. She was wearing jeans shorts that stopped above her knees revealing her long lean legs and a ragged yet stylish top.

She nodded at her dressing and and followed her elder brother outside. They both got into the White RangeRover and Ezi maneuvered the car skillfully out of the gate.

Ewatomi wriggled in her seat while trying to dance to one of Fireboy's latest song Jealous.

I'm getting addicted odor oh,
What have you done me?
You've got me chasing after yo!

Ewatomi sang along while Ezi drummed on the steering. They soon got to a large field. Different cars had been parked along the road.

Obviously a lot of people had come to watch the match. They quickly joined the spectators at the stands. The match had already started. Most of her brothers friends were around and she greeted them with a smile.

The stands were almost divided into two; BIC students sat in one side, Preston students sat at the other side.

Ewatomi scoffed when Boston International College scored the first goal. The students erupted in cheers and started jeering at Preston students. It was funny and the elderly ones couldn't help but laugh.

The match grew tense as each sides tried to score a goal. The first half finished with a score of 2-2.

Ewatomi pouted "What are our seniors doing nah? Can it be draw ehn?" Ewatomi asked earning chuckles from the spectators seated around her.

On a normal day, Preston couldn't stand beside BIC but after Toke's set passed out. The football team went down; none of them could play as good as the former players.

They lost a lot of championships that the former set would win in an heartbeat. It was annoying to Ewatomi that her school was loosing to them.

The second half started and BIC scored another goal much to Ewatomi's annoyance. Suddenly the match was stopped and a player was switched out.

Preston students started yelling excitedly and Ewatomi stretched her neck trying to figure out who got in.

The person walker lazily yet it was attractive to watch that Ewatomi couldn't peel her eyes off him. As soon as the second half resumed; the person scored a goal.

Because her eyes were glued to the figure the whole time. She had seen him move and she had to admit that the person had crazy skills.

Under 20 minutes the score was 6-3. The person didn't stop scoring earning excited and surprised yells from the spectators. Ewatomi smiled widely as the person scored a goal and he turned towards the spectators.

Ewatomi froze as her eyes met light brown ones. Straight nose, firm but thin lips, an oval face and full brows. Her eyes widened on recognizing the person.

She should have known that only him was that capable. Perphaps only him could make a girl's eyes stick to him like plaster, only him could act recklessly, only him could be so handsome that Ewatomi found it hard to tear her eyes away.

His lips lifted up slightly before he turned back to the match. Yeah, only him could smile slightly and make someone go blank.

Yeah, only ADELE-AKINNIYI LUKE was that capable.

Ezi turned to his younger sister "Why do you I feel like Luke was looking at you earlier?" Ezi asked as Ewatomi glared at him.

SEMILOORE™

SEMILOORE™