chill • c. hudson

Chase POV

"CHASE! Where the heck is Chase?!" I hear Kouvr's voice ringing throughout the house. I turn towards the direction from my chair at the kitchen counter, seeing her come in.

"Yea?"

"We need to talk." She says, standing in front of me. I put down my phone, nodding for her to continue, "You're going to Hawaii right, with Alex, Nikita, Larray, Patty, and I?"

"Yeah, we leave tomorrow right?" I ask, smiling, pulling my leg up onto the chair, holding my knee.

"Yeah. We're staying in a hotel near my parents old house, where my sisters live." She says cautiously, but I'm not sure what the point of it is.

"I've never met them, I'm excited." She gives me a look, "What? Can't I be excited to meet my friend's sisters?" I say and she gives me the same knowing look. Okay, I may or may not know that she has a 17 year old sister who is very... attractive. But that's not the only reason! Her little sisters are adorable.

"You try nothing. You are polite and stay away from Kalena! Deal?" She glares, "You're the only one going I have to worry about. Patty has a girlfriend, so I'll be watching you," she adds, pointing her finger at me, making me hold my hands up to surrender,

"Yeah, Kouvr, you got it." I'm saved from more protective lecturing by Paper and Michael running in, when Michael running into Kouvr as he keeps going, Kouvr yelling, chasing after the pair.

-

"And this is my house!" Kouvr says excitedly as she runs in front of us towards the house, all of us following behind. Before she gets to the door, it bursts open, four young girls running out.

"Kouvr!" All four exclaim, running and jumping at her, all of them laughing hard as they hug.

"Awhh, I missed you guys so much!" Kouvr grins, pulling away, looking around slightly as Alex walks forward to hug the girls hello as well. The oldest looks at Kouvr with a knowing smile, speaking up,

"Kouv, don't worry. They're on a 'date weekend' I guess. They know you don't want to see them," Ah, their parents. Kouvr's shoulders visibly relax, but she also says,

"Where's Kalena?" a look of concern on her face. Alex stands up straight from hugging the last one, clearly interested.

"Probably with her friends," The third shortest one says, rolling her eyes and then hugging Alex's leg. I realize that I don't know any of their names. I know I should but Kouvr never talks much about them except for Kalena, so it's not my fault. I'm going to call them Thing 1, 2, 3, and 4, from oldest(tallest) to youngest(shortest). That seems like a fun idea.

"Wait not Alika and Aolani Kahale? And Caleb and his brother... Danny?" Kouvr asks, a fire behind her eyes already forming. Thing 3 hides behind Alex's leg, Thing four following her, making Patty snicker. Kouvr ignores him, pulling out her phone. Alex takes in a breath before saying,

"Okay guys, I'm starving! Can we go get some food?" The youngest three cheer pulling and pushing him towards the door, Thing 4 grabbing Nikita and Larray's hands, pulling them after. Thing 1 looks at Kouvr, shaking her head and sighing.

Patty and I just stand awkwardly next to Kouvr, who is furiously typing on her phone.

-

Kalena POV

I'm sitting in the bed of Calebs truck with Aolani, the other three in the front seat, when my phone starts dinging, over and over.

"Yo, I thought your parents are out of town," Lani says, looking at me as I pick it up. We're flying down a road, leaving the beach to go for food.

"Ya... they ar- Oh..."

"Oh what?" Lani asks sharply, making me wince before answering,

"Kouvr's in town..." right as my phone starts ringing. I look down and sure enough, the top of my screen reads:

-

Kouvr Annon

-

"Oh that bitch? Your sister? Don't even bother picking up. She left you, you don't need to talk to her." She immediately looks down at her phone, speaking matter of factly. I glance down at the call, nervously setting the phone down next to me. I guess Lani is right.

Kouvr left me alone.

-

Chase POV

Kouvr pulls her phone a away from her ear, shaking her head. "I can't believe Kal is with them. I thought she learned..." She drifts off, typing a bit more before looking up and seeing my confused face, Patty's probably mirroring mine.

"Kal is one of the quietest, sweetest girls I know. She's scared of almost everyone and everything, except me an our sisters. And yet, no matter what, she always ends up with these kids. These partying, stupid, mean kids. They're older than Kal but they're all gonna be juniors in highschool next year. They all drink and do drugs, partying, but that's not the biggest problem. All they do is push Kal around, messing with her, using her. And they really don't like me. Two of them are locals, the other two grew up here. They try to make her think, because I always try to pull her away from them, and especially now that I moved to California and left, that I don't care about her," Patty and I just listen, I feel bad for this girl already. I know I came here intending to hit on her, but I get being out of place.

"So she just hung up on you?" Patty asks, clearly shocked, Kouvr nodding, "Wow, none of us have be balls to do that. Nice," she rolls her eyes, saying,

"I gotta go find her, come with me Chase? She's seen Patty in Alex's old vlogs, she was always uncomfortable about you and Calvin since you're so loud. She might feel better about Chase, just cause you're chill," she doesn't give us time to say anything before walking over to a truck, and then going around and getting in the drivers side.

Patty and I just shrug at eachother, me following her.

-

This is Part 1. There will be a Part 2.

I hope you liked it! I just really liked this idea, but it was getting too long to write right now.

Comment and vote to let me know what you thought!

Please also comment on this book or DM me for imagine requests.

I will be updating my other two actual books VERY SOON. I'm so sorry for the wait, I had to start school.

I love you guys so much, thank you for reading guys! xx