Chapter 35

After Nie Yu sent Gu Yuan to the audition site, he sat silently in the car for a while and got off.

This Xingying Entertainment was an entertainment company under Hezongtianxia Media. Just a few days ago, the general manager of Xingying Entertainment asked him to review the annual report. Since he's here, let's meet the general manager for tea.

Nie Yu directly contacted Chen Mingzhi, the general manager of Xingying Entertainment. When Chen Mingzhi heard that Nie Yu was here, he was afraid. He thought there was something wrong with the company and quickly said he would come to meet him in person.

Nie Yu was still standing at his car. He was thinking about his mother and her audition.

She was like a child eager to participate in the audition. Since he already said to provide her with the best opportunity, it was natural for him to pick the best director for his mother.

While thinking about it, he received a WeChat message. Taking out his phone and opened it, he found out that Ji Qisen had sent him a message. Nie Yu was considering to ignore the message. But in the end, he still opened it.

JQS: "My mom was living with you these few days, right?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "Hehe, your mom? It seems that she was my mom too."

JQS: "I don't want to have this kind of unnecessary argument with you."

Riding an ant to see the sea: "Do you think I want to talk to you?"

JQS: "Since Mom was with you, please be careful and take care of her and don't cause any trouble."

Riding an ant to see the sea: "What do you mean?"

JQS: "You don't know?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "If you have something to say, just say it. Don't go around and say something nonsense!"

JQS: "You should check who was investigating mom recently."

Riding an ant to see the sea: "Someone was investigating mom?"

JQS: "She was with you, you don't even know this?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "Okay. Okay. I know. I will find out as soon as possible."

After finishing the conversation, Nie Yu looked at his phone conversation with Ji Qisen thoughtfully. After a second, he picked up the phone again and issued orders.

He wants to know, who dares to eat the bear heart and leopard gall and dare to investigate his mother.

(A/N: the bear heart and leopard gall: I think it means as who has such courage)

After the order was given, Chen Mingzhi, the general manager of Xingying Entertainment arrived to pick him up. He put his hand and phone in his pocket and put a cool look.

Chen Mingzhi enthusiastically shook hands with Nie Yu while exchanged greetings and quickly invited Nie Yu into the office.

Nie Yu briefly listen to the current operating conditions of Xingying Entertainment. Afterwards, Nie Yu casually asked about Xingying Entertainment latest drama project. The latest drama project was called "Xuanji Palace". Nie Yu took a look at the script and knew that this was the drama his mother came to audition today.

Holding the script, Nie Yu was thinking. He was wondering how the audition went. Did his mom get the role? As a son, should he open a back door to his mother?

And regarding the one who was investigating his mother, he doesn't know who it was. But when he finds out who that person was, he will make sure that person regret it. Otherwise, Ji Qisen will definitely laugh at him.