Chapter 8

Ryla's P.O.V
I woke up with the worst headache. Is this what it feels like to be drunk?? If it is I am NEVER drinking... I looked at the clock in the living room and it said it was 7:39pm. I frowned when I remembered I blew my cover if not talking. Stupid pop... Maybe I can sneak up to my room without any of the Lynch kids seeing... I stood up and my headache got worse. I wobbled a little re-gaining my balance. I took a couple wobbly steps, then started walking perfectly fine, well besides the head ache. I started up the stairs, when I heard a bedroom door open. I quickly flew down the stairs, jumped over the couch landing in a laying position on the couch and flung the blanket over me as when I woke up earlier. I shut my eyes, just as someone hit the bottom floor. "Hey Ryla I know your awake." Riker whispered startling me, I heard him walk into the kitchen though?? I opened one eye to see him looking at me with his arms crossed on the back of the couch and his chin resting on his arms. "Haha, Ry, I've had 4 younger siblings all trying to pull that exact trick on me." He chuckled walking around to the front of the couch and sitting on my feet. I quickly pulled then away before he sat. I was about to say something but pause remembering that U don't talk to people... When I'm not sugar high... Riker ruffled my hair, wow ok that's rude. "It's ok to talk, everyone else went to get Ratliff, we have band practice in a half an hour." Riker smiled looking at me. "Do you have something to say??" Riker asked looking at me. I glared at him and he sent a friendly smile in my direction. He gave me puppy eyes, ugh fine I'll talk... "Have any Advil?" I asked. Riker looked like he saw a ghost, "I-I didn't think you'd actually talk..." He said. I looked at him, and she stood up and walked into the kitchen. He returned seconds later with 2 pills and a glass of water, "here," he said setting the pills in my hand and the glass of water on the coffee table. I smiled great fully at him, and took the pills. "So...." He said awkwardly looking at me. "I'm sorry I didn't speak..." I said looking at the floor. "Why didn't you speak. You know to us?" He asked. "Uh I didn't trust any of you... No offence." I said with a small smile. "Offence taken!" He said funnily dramatic. I laughed at him. "Your gonna tell everybody aren't you?" I asked. "Well I'll tell mom and dad, but you can tell everyone else." I nodded and stood up but fell back down. Riker raised an eyebrow at me, "how's your head?" He asked with a small smile. "Delightful!" I mocked his voice, glaring at him, causing him to laugh. The door opened and Riker said he was gonna go call Mark and Stormie. "Hey Ryla!" Ratliff ruffled my hair, what is with these boys touching/messing up my hair. "Hi." I said the whole room stopped, you could hear a pin drop... "Wait, we weren't dreaming." Rocky asked, shocked. "Your not dreaming." I said glancing around at all the confused faces, which made me laugh. Riker walked back in the room. "Mom and dad are just down the street. Did anybody else know they cut it short since our aunt got the flu?" He asked and all the lynch kids shook there heads. Moments later a Mark and Stormie walked into the room. "Hi kids!" They smiled going around hugging and kissing everyone's heads. Even me and Ratliff. What Stormie said next shocked me................................................