8. broken bones

"Hit me again."

"What do you want me to do?" His fingers moved along the belt, caressing.

You paused. "Hit me again.. Please?"

"Always say please. It's for your personal benefit." Spencer wound up his arm and brought the belt down on your backside again.

You cried in pleasure as the hot tingling fizzled across your skin. Your arms ached and you felt wetness between your legs.

Spencer must have noticed as well.

"How wet are you, y/n?"

Your spit dribbled down your chin as you moaned.

"Use your words." Spencer cracked the belt on you once more.

"A-a.. V-very.." You felt a knot in your core, and you knew you wouldn't last too long after this.

He opened your legs a little, and ran the belt lightly against the entrance of your pussy. Spencer had never been so horny in his life. You looked so beautiful writhing beneath him, the red marks on your bottom brightly contrasting to your fair olive skin.

"Okay, enough of this." He huffed, tossing the belt onto the floor. "Lay down across here, y/n." He instructed you to lay at the end of the couch, your back curved against the arm of the couch. He wrapped your legs around his waist and dropped his pants, his length springing free.

He bent over you and placed his hand on the small of your back, kissing you from the bottom of your ribs, up to your aching nipples. You whimper as he circled his tongue delicately around each nipple, then licking a line up your body between your breasts.

Spencer adjusted his standing position and lined himself up, sinking himself into you. His lips parted and he groaned quietly.

He was so goddamn big, you didn't know if you'd ever be able to get used to him.

You felt him pull out almost completely, and then roughly slam back into you, making your thighs quiver. Your legs pulled him closer as he found the speed that satisfied you the most. You were having trouble focusing on his face, your euphoric state making you feel like you were spinning in circles.

Spencer reached down and wrapped his hand around your neck, his thumb stroking your skin. You instantly contracted your muscles against him as he squeezed your airway.

"Fuck, y/n. Do that again." He rubbed your collarbone and tightened his grip on your neck again, this time for a longer amount of time.

The feeling of ecstasy ran all the way from your core to your fingertips, making you orgasm.

"You're not done yet, y/n." Spencer grunted, continuing to thrust into your soaking heat. You couldn't do much except throw your head back and moan.

"Sp-spencer.." You whined in a higher pitch, encouraging him to speed up. Your couch scraped the floor as he gripped your hips, driving himself into you faster.

His free hand drifted to your swollen clit and rubbed it as he continued to fuck you, recognizing he was close himself.

"I'm close princess." Spencer let out a sharp breath and pounded his hips against your thighs.

You desperately wanted to kiss and touch him, but tugging at your wrists wouldn't free them. You squeezed your legs tighter around his waist, your moans becoming louder as he got rougher.

"I- I.. Spencer!" Your moan could probably be heard several apartments, down, but you couldn't give less of a fuck. He closed his eyes and cursed as he came after you, his lip twitching.