You're dead.

I stood awkwardly in The Argents guest bedroom. Chris offered to drive me to their house, to talk about what happens next. He came in with a stack of clothes in his hands, "Here, I think these will fit you."

"Thanks." I turned to go into the bathroom and scrub the rest of the blood off of my person.

"Isleen, there's one more thing. Your mother, wrote a letter explaining why she did what she did to the police. She wrote you and Allison a letter as well. It's here if you want to read it and I'm here when you want to talk." He put the letter on the dresser and closed the door.

I watched it, did I want to read what she had wanted me to know in her last hours? I dropped the clothes on the floor and ripped the letter open. Inside was a letter and a picture of me and Allison when we were babies.

My dear Isleen,

I'm sorry it had to come to this, but this is how our family deals with it. You'll learn that in time. There's so much I'm leaving unsaid, but one thing you need to know is that I have always loved you. When I was pregnant with you and Allison, you were Baby B. The doctors were sure, Allison was to be born first, but out of nowhere, you came along. And you were the most beautiful baby.
I should've fought for you, I should've been the one to explain all of the world to you. And that's all I'm left with, the should've and what if's that have plagued my mind the day Kate drove away with you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. And that I'm leaving too soon before I even get to know you. Go easy on your dad and Allison, and keep them safe for me. I love you Isleen.

P.S. Don't let your dad find out you have a werewolf for a boyfriend. We all know how that went over the last time.

Mom

I needed to be strong now. I picked the clothes back up and got into the shower. I brushed my hair and threw the clothes, Chris brought me, on. I then, found my biological dad in the kitchen.

I leaned on the counter, "My favorite color is orange, I love cheesy birthday cards. I will only eat ice cream cake on my birthday. I speak six different languages, my favorite holiday is Christmas. I'm telling you this just in case you decide to go get into a fight with a werewolf and you kill yourself."

"Noted." He leaned against the opposite side of the counter from me. "You know you're the leader of the family now."

"I know." 

"We should also talk about your living arrangements. I think you should be here with us."

"Are you telling me this is my biological father or asking me?"

"We will discuss it, but I'm your dad. And you are the child."

I took a breath and stood up from my leaning on the counter, "Did you know you can get emancipated at 14 years old in some states? Technically, I can live wherever I want."

"What are you two doing? We're meeting downstairs." Gerard interrupted our grudge match.

Gerard, Chris, Allison and I stood around a small table in the basement. Chris was checking if his gun was loaded when my sister showed him her phone. "He wants the bestiary."

"It's not from Scott. He wouldn't text me. And he definitely wouldn't mention Derek."

"The sheriff's station?" Gerard asked.